Apache Deck >

Apache Deck

Notices

Apache Deck

Old 11-08-2003, 08:24 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Hi Pat how are you?And most welcome here any time. What Pat Said is true and as for the Urethane Foams and they Also possess great Chemical resistance.

The Problem being anything that would soften it would most likely Also do the Resin holding the Glass together in the boat likewise.

The Pour foams we use on the tanks and such, are a Bastard to clean up and in this case it is a factory processed material with a much much higher degree of integerty.
Old 11-08-2003, 10:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Steve,
I apologize, I did not know that you were in the Middle East, I was told that you were there. I will take YOUR word on that.

Pat,
You know the boat "FANTASY LANE", could't keep it from taking on water, added transom water pick-ups, that leaked also. Also had two busted fuel tanks, give Mark a call, I'm sure he'll be glad to talk to you. Oh, and I just heard, 11:18 pm 11/08/03 of a 25 that came apart in the transom the same way as the 37 "FANTASY LANE" did, that you knew of and you personally sold. So, don't tell me me you don't know of any of these problems with the transoms of these boats. You should correct ALL these problems for the owners of these boats or refund the money they paid for these boats and stick to fix'n BMW's.

My comments were, in a suggestion of, I know there are a lot of new products out there and ways to consruct boats, but this is a LEGEND, and PLEASE don't disappoint us current owners with some inferior product that will not live up to the APACHE name. I am not a glass expert, nor do I claim to be, I just watch and see what happens to boats in a REAL world enviroment, not a computer. I wish you guys well in your new boat co., but I'm wandering what ya'll are going to call it when all the legal stuff falls out. That I know of, ya'll don't own anything APACHE.

I'm sorry if my post offends some, but I am a 100% honest person and CANNOT stand someone that will or has mislead peolpe. I AM not applying that that Steve 1 or Pat Huey w/ Active Thunder has mislead anyone on anything, I'm just calling the shots as I see them.

Yours Truely
Robert Tanner
770-720-3241
Old 11-09-2003, 01:00 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Steve, you are way out of line...which do you represent
Apache or Active Thunder?

Dean
Old 11-09-2003, 01:57 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Robert:
The Apache Name is in very good hands with people who are building real Apaches Again!! and it will stay there;Now as for the building of the Boats.

The Building program we have in Place;aside from being not cheap! vastly exceeds what was used in the past; from all stand-points,and I will put it up against ANYBODYS..

Like I have said before American bureau of shipping and Lloyd's registry approved material's.

The Boat itself is perfect and judged with very critical eyes at Apache and is THE Improved link in the legend chain.

Now as a hands on Builder I ask you to wait a short while longer and judge for your self Instead of listening to the naysayers who have never built anything remarkable by themselves..

Remember I will give you the straight story I live/work in the back of the factory and will never win a Personality contest there ether.

Last edited by Steve 1; 11-09-2003 at 08:17 AM.
Old 11-09-2003, 02:22 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Steve, you are way out of line...which do you represent
Apache or Active Thunder?

Dean

=======================================
Really!! How?? when??? Since I personally was accused of putting Styrofoam no less in AT transoms in for Gods sake..WTF!!

Dean I guess I represent right from wrong then.I know Pat and that crew at AT he runs a tight ship there Pays his bills has loyal customers.

And War Paint I expect a Big Apology from you also for your part in this Ridiculous Lie..

Last edited by Steve 1; 11-09-2003 at 08:19 AM.
Old 11-09-2003, 08:36 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Robert,

The question on the table was whether the urethane composite transoms turn to mush. Do they in fact rot? I did talk to Mark about his fuel tank springing a leak. However that was not the issue here. If there is a problem with materials builders use we actually want to know about them. We certainly don't want to stick our heads in the sand. To the best of my knowledge the transom on that boat and the 25 you are talking about had no problems or I would think we would know about. That's not to say it might not have happened. Just that I really have no knowledge of it.

Logically, if I did know about them, why would I stir the pot here and deny it? We simply are very curious as to how the materials hold up. They are represented to us by the suppliers as one thing. And we pay a high price to use them in the construction. If we felt they were garbage we certainly would use something more cost effective. Would you prefer we all sat on our hands and closed our eyes and used the same technology year after year?

And, by the way, if you drive a Bimmer, I bet it isn't the technologically advanced BMW 735il from 1988. I bet it's a little more like the M5 from 2003.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:05 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Steve,

I know you and I like you but it seems that you are taking alot of things quite personally and you are asking for alot of apologies from people. How about giving apologies. First of all I think you owe me one. Why, you ask? Because I came on the board and personally defended you when the powers that be at Apache, among others were berating you like a red headed step child. I put my neck out for you and you, while very gracious for my backing, turned right around and went back to Apache and changed your whole tune. That made me look very bad. So don't I deserve an apology or atleast a phone call. I'm not trying to start anything but I'm just alittle offended that you want everyone to think before they speak, and regress when they are wrong, but the majority of the time you don't.
Old 11-09-2003, 11:16 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Terra I most humbly apologize for any and all embarrassment caused by myself to you ..I mean that!

You are a great Lady..

now from my side I would never ever deliberately do such a thing.

My posting may seem agressive at times ;but I kind of blurt out things that I see wrong,it's a reflex action from my engineering background, reports and such . But never a Lie!!

Apache offered me a lot of work all first class;I have my crew very busy there currently doing 2 Boats and the Tooling.

I was posting some pictures of a new Deck in this thread is all and not looking for a flame war BTW

Thats what I usally do is to try to post something creative.

Best Regards to you and Sean
Old 11-09-2003, 12:46 PM
Registered

Looks nice, I will ask again, how is the bottom Mold coming ??
Old 11-09-2003, 01:03 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

sgrady

It will be started around the end of this coming week.I am going to post photos of the building process.both mold and Boat.

Thanks for asking.

Quick Reply: Apache Deck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.