Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Apache pics!!!!!

Yes neat run..
Old 07-02-2006, 03:07 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts

Rob and I area heading out together tomorrow. It sure is nice to have his boat back at the marina so we have somebody to run with again. The two boats are sitting there side by side, but he is making me look bad with that new paint job! I will snap some pictures tomorrow. I can honestly say that his boat looks brand new inside and out! Very impressive.
Attached Thumbnails Apache pics!!!!!-11.jpg   Apache pics!!!!!-12.jpg  
Old 07-03-2006, 10:17 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I know that I am going to get bashed, but I did not take any pictures today. We went in around 9am and came out around 7pm. I had the camera in my bag, but for some reason I never thought about it!

Overall it was a great day. The bay and inlet were packed with boats, but the ocean further north (away from the inlet) was nearly empty. We did have a Sonic join us for a run up to Bethany Beach, but other than that we were the only performance boats out today. I promise to take pictures next time. Sorry.
Old 07-04-2006, 08:54 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

The 41 is back together? I thought when he had it down for paint it was going to be a couple of seasons before she was out again!!

And yes........BASH, BASH, BASH!!! Camera camera camera!!
Old 07-04-2006, 10:31 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Smile Re: Apache pics!!!!!

Originally Posted by Hot Duck
Rob and I area heading out together tomorrow. It sure is nice to have his boat back at the marina so we have somebody to run with again. The two boats are sitting there side by side, but he is making me look bad with that new paint job! I will snap some pictures tomorrow. I can honestly say that his boat looks brand new inside and out! Very impressive.
Looking good!! we want to see pictures
Old 07-04-2006, 11:46 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by R Addiction
The 41 is back together? I thought when he had it down for paint it was going to be a couple of seasons before she was out again!!

And yes........BASH, BASH, BASH!!! Camera camera camera!!
Nope, it is back and looking great. He had a shop here in Maryland do the paint and a shop in New Jersey did the interior. I don't know who did the engines, but Rob said that they re-used only the blocks and the cranks. I can tell you that they look great, sound great and seem to run really well.

The boat looks like it is brand new. Between the paint, new interior (including gauges, throttles, switches, etc) and the new engines, it is certainly among the ranks of the nicer Apaches now. The best part is that he found places close to home to do the work and they were able to get it done so quickly!

I will take some pictures of it the next time that I am at the marina and post them to make up for my lack of pictures yesterday.
Old 07-04-2006, 10:16 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

His boat was painted at the same place my brothers 41 was done (Indian Outlaw 41) at Bay Performance

Seemedwhen we saw him there he had alot on the to-do list. Looking forward to seeing and hearing it run.

What ever happened with the car project you were working on?
Attached Thumbnails Apache pics!!!!!-apache_done3_001-medium-.jpg  
Old 07-05-2006, 01:27 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by R Addiction
His boat was painted at the same place my brothers 41 was done (Indian Outlaw 41) at Bay Performance

Seemedwhen we saw him there he had a lot on the to-do list. Looking forward to seeing and hearing it run.

What ever happened with the car project you were working on?
They did a great job for Rob! I really like the tombstones on the engine hatches. They should stir the pot with the Fountain, Outerlimits, Cigarette and Scarab guys! Indian Outlaw looks awesome in the pictures you posted. I am excited to see somebody close to home turning out this kind of work!

The Camaro is in Malvern at Race Ready Technologies RaceTec. I looked at some of the cars that they have done and checked their references and they seem to be OK. I am swapping the 327 for a 415 (525 hp, 505 ft lbs), installing a 4 link with air in the rear, installing a tubular front clip with air suspension, swapping the Muncie 4 speed for a Tremec 5 speed, swapping the 10 bolt rear for a Ford 9", adding 4 wheel disc brakes, adding AC from Vintage Air, adding power windows and locks and changing some other stuff in the interior. For all the car nuts reading this, don't freak out because this was not a numbers matching car. It was actually a beat up drag car when I got it.

The car should be pretty quick if we can get it dialed in to hook up. This suspension setup (along with the mini tubs) will allow us to run a 12-13" wide tire in the rear which should help a bit. The front setup will allow a 9-10" tire, so with that and the air suspension it should handle pretty well too. I will post pics as we go along, but here is what we started with this time. I just have a problem leaving well enough alone.

To the Apache guys, I am sorry to hijack the thread and change the subject, but I will post some pics of Rob's boat soon to get us back on track.
Attached Thumbnails Apache pics!!!!!-100.jpg   Apache pics!!!!!-200.jpg   Apache pics!!!!!-300.jpg  

Old 07-05-2006, 08:23 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Nice....8 miles from my house.

Quick Reply: Apache pics!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.