Awesome Owners >

Awesome Owners

Notices

Awesome Owners

Old 09-25-2005, 09:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Awesome Owners

Last weekend at LOTO I had the pleasure to visit with James Beard, his lovely wife and mother, and his associate, Gabe. What I anticipated as being a cordial business lunch turned into 3 days of absolute fun, laughter and friendship. From the Beards, I learned the true meaning of "Southern Hospitality". My body was so sore from 3 days of laughter that it took nearly a week to recover.
Ironically, while James, Bruce(my right-hand man) and I were strolling towards lunch discussing blower motors and various rigging issues, another hotel guest, Lynn Wegemann, overheard our conversation and noticed our T-shirts. To my total shock and surprise, Lynn also is an Awesome Owner, and, like James, is a former offshore racer. In addition, Lynn is President and CEO of the legendary Hacker Craft/Hacker Boat Company. Check out his website at www.HackerBoats.com. Needless to say, Lynn joined us for those 3 great days and helped to make the weekend so memorable.
Old 10-02-2005, 10:30 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Awesome Owners

Hello Dan, I received the new T-shirt. Thanks. The logo and colors look great. Having the 31' Thundercat on the logo has inspired me to finish my boat with an extra effort of detail. Keep up the great work. Keep us posted on your web site plans. Let us know how to order additional shirts, hats, etc. Richard
Old 01-06-2007, 08:02 PM
Registered

Default Re: Awesome Owners

Where can you purchase the new t-shirts ?
Old 01-12-2009, 12:53 PM
Registered

anyone know of a new web site or a phone number for awesome?
Old 01-12-2009, 09:17 PM
Banned

out of business
Old 01-13-2009, 07:30 AM
Registered

anyone have any pics of the new awesome logo? a pic would be great.
Old 01-13-2009, 12:40 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by feline frenzy
anyone have any pics of the new awesome logo? a pic would be great.
I talked to you sometime ago about your hull/boat project. Good hearing that it is on the front burner and progressing along. I have a T-shirt from Dan with "his" new Awesome logo. I will take a pic and post it. Don't get too excited about how it looks. Could really use a professional to design a new one. I have really been thinking about this very subject. I will be seeing Mitch Tolan next week and see if he is interested.
Old 01-13-2009, 01:49 PM
Registered

so is dan scrapping awesome? and yea i remember you,i lost you number though,if you want to chat again mines,810-531-5395,gary.ill talk with chris at extreme body works,this young man has his ducks in a row!!what a fabulous painter and his creativity thats another story check him out.www.boatcustoms.com
Old 01-13-2009, 03:20 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I have seen Chris's work up close, it is excellent, TJ stopped by this summer with his 42 Fountain, looks awesome...
Old 01-13-2009, 03:26 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

not sure if this is the logo your after, but team marine did these dash panels up for me last year, he has the logo digitized for his lazer etcher
Attached Thumbnails Awesome Owners-awesome-cat-052.jpg  

Quick Reply: Awesome Owners

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.