27 - going rates these days? >

27 - going rates these days?

Notices

27 - going rates these days?

Old 06-09-2010, 09:25 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 27 - going rates these days?

What is the going rate for these boats? I have seen a couple come up that first appears to be good deals but not sure what the market is like.

The one in the classifieds went went quick at $10k as it should since it was complete with a blower engine. Another sold locally last summer complete for $16k. What has everyone else seen?

Have a chance to pick one up minus power so trying to determine what a decent price would be?
Old 06-16-2010, 02:36 PM

no power probably 10-12 tops, there are very crowded no room, hard to sell to unless your a bachelor because your family will have to wave at you as you ride by.. have saw several in the southeast dirt cheap.. .. i would hold out for a 2600 ao or daytona for this size boat....
Old 06-17-2010, 09:14 AM
Registered

Thanks for the input and thats right where he is/was at. In this market I figured there are better options.
Old 06-17-2010, 03:32 PM

Default awesome 27

the boats on craigslist is the one your talking bout right? right at detroit? did you buy it?