Jim k ex Awesome owner final ride to hell >

Jim k ex Awesome owner final ride to hell

Notices

Jim k ex Awesome owner final ride to hell

Old 08-30-2012, 09:28 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I dont talk to them any more i have my own reason for that but i do know they are no longer together and i do know a lot people gave them a bad rep but they were trying to do good things klym was a major factor to there problems.

Just remember the old saying you cant please everyone.
Old 08-30-2012, 09:38 PM
Racer
Racer

Originally Posted by h2oboater
This may be what brought Jim to his final demise. I heard about this back in 2011.
http://milawyersweekly.com/news/2011...s-against-man/
This is nothing but a slap on the hands compared to what he has been doing.
He was into real sick stuff i mean the worst.

Last edited by gary cook; 08-30-2012 at 10:23 PM.
Old 08-30-2012, 09:43 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

damit another account i cant collect on, he would stop by from time to time and dig thru my scrap to make motor mounts , i always said ill collect on the next visit
Old 08-30-2012, 09:54 PM
Registered

Received 239 Likes on 92 Posts

well you learn something new every day, from all the bad stories over the years I feel fortunate because I must be part of the few people who got out with a fair deal, because Jim K wrote my contract and sold the business to Jim and Marie in the middle of my build, all when well with the deal at closing, and after 12 years, I still have the boat and haven't had any real issues with the hull (Yet) knock on wood!!
Old 08-30-2012, 10:03 PM
Racer
Racer

Originally Posted by h2oboater
This may be what brought Jim to his final demise. I heard about this back in 2011.
http://milawyersweekly.com/news/2011...s-against-man/
Im going to put this out there because i tryed to get some action done on this but it went nowhere the boat he claims that was stolen was sold to a person in florida aprox 2 yrs before this case.

In my opion there was no boat because he had the first 38 made and thats the only 38 he had and if i remember correctly his was a 1999 or 2000 and the boat i saw was his personal boat the first 38 built and the vin tag said it was 2004

I think i still have a picture of the vin but i do know the boat because it had speedies on it and it was ugly and i saw it when it was being built back in aprox 1998

Infact i think i have pictures of it when it was being transported to florida because the guy that was moving it had trailer trouble had to have it fixed and i stumbled unto it.

I no more about this dirt ball than i want to.
The more i think about this hole thing the more i remember and they are not good memories.

Last edited by gary cook; 08-30-2012 at 10:06 PM.
Old 08-30-2012, 10:18 PM
Racer
Racer

Originally Posted by abones
well you learn something new every day, from all the bad stories over the years I feel fortunate because I must be part of the few people who got out with a fair deal, because Jim K wrote my contract and sold the business to Jim and Marie in the middle of my build, all when well with the deal at closing, and after 12 years, I still have the boat and haven't had any real issues with the hull (Yet) knock on wood!!
Thats good for you im glad to here it my story wasent so good like i said above we are all better off with him gone just wish i could have beat him sensless before he did himself in i know that sounds bad butt i was screwed real bad a few times by him.

Last edited by gary cook; 08-30-2012 at 10:20 PM.
Old 08-30-2012, 10:28 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

I remember a Awsome cat that was in the auction in Flint seem like it had some vin issues.
Old 08-30-2012, 10:32 PM
Registered

Received 239 Likes on 92 Posts

Gary sorry to hear that you got screwed!! To be perfectly frank about it My wife and I never really felt good about the whole thing during the build, so we never gave any money up front and only agreed to pay upon completion, and inspection. He did try to get 75K up front to start the project, we told him to pound sand, and were on our way out the door when he caved in sketchy, to say the least but it did end fair. again sorry to hear that you weren't as fortunate!! I would like to hear more about his crap if you are ok to talk about it sometime..
Old 08-31-2012, 05:19 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Gary I was involved with Manning trailer back then and i remeber getting the phone calls from the police about the trailer that the stolen boat had

Soon after the police calls i got a call from Klem with all kinds of stories. He even told me that Jim Jr was not his son

I had many dealings with Jim and Marie I always liked them and they were always straight with me I just made them pay COD for the trailers

I heard Jim Jr had a few shady deals as well but I never saw it personaly

Where is Jim Jr now ?

Last edited by boatme; 08-31-2012 at 05:24 AM.
Old 08-31-2012, 06:43 AM
Racer
Racer

Originally Posted by boatme
Gary I was involved with Manning trailer back then and i remeber getting the phone calls from the police about the trailer that the stolen boat had

Soon after the police calls i got a call from Klem with all kinds of stories. He even told me that Jim Jr was not his son

I had many dealings with Jim and Marie I always liked them and they were always straight with me I just made them pay COD for the trailers

I heard Jim Jr had a few shady deals as well but I never saw it personaly

Where is Jim Jr now ?
The first part of your post is a story for another day lets just say thats were the first part of my hatred for klym came from.

I know there were some lets say gray areas from what i have heard that they got involved but i dont know any thing for sure only rumors but ill say again they were nothing like the devel himself the things he would do were amazing and i think for the most part they were good people.

I have know idea were jimmy jr is now

Last edited by gary cook; 08-31-2012 at 06:53 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.