Poker Runs Thread

Notices

Poker Runs Thread

Old 09-11-2012, 09:42 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Poker Runs Thread

---POST YOUR POKER RUNS HERE---

From Feline Frenzy: Thanks,we were doing to leopa harvest moon poker run. Ran pretty darn good.im pretty happy how she runs and handles like a dream,flies pretty good too! Hit a few huge waves. Thanks rotax richard for talking me into joining.what a great bunch a people.

Gary, Had a fantastic time. Your method works. I am very motivated in getting my project up and running toward completion. Huge Thanks for sharing the experience.

The LEOPA 2012 Fall Poker Run proved to be a great time. Although high winds provided for some snotty water, no rain this year made the run enjoyable. The only cat in this years run. Gary's 31 with twin 250xs Merc's handled the rough without issue. 70-80's with a smooth controlled ride. The quiet running Merc's gave unbelievable fuel mileage. Those things are simply fuel sipper's. Of course, many were taken by the outstanding paint design and work on his boat.

Next year look for two Awesome's in LEOPA's fleet of boats running up the Detroit river to Brownies.
Old 09-27-2012, 02:18 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LEOPA start at the Ford Yacht Club. Garry had the only Cat in the group.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgM5lExH0BA
Old 09-28-2012, 12:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just need the gopro cam shots and the pics of her running wild. hopefully they will show up? lol