Klym's Boats?

Notices

Klym's Boats?

Old 10-02-2012, 05:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Klym's Boats?

Hello Everyone,
i know this is random but i need some help. I'm searching for Jim Klym's 38' AwesomeCat and also his 1980 Lancer Cabin Cruiser. I'm helping his daughter find these boats and i would really like if someone could help me. I'm trying to get all information i can so please anything you can offer is welcome. i knew James for a short time and i know of all of the bad things he has done to many people. he wasn't around his daughter for many years so in no way am i helping her for his sake. we are just trying to put an end to everything wrong he has done and try to make it right.
thank you.
Old 10-02-2012, 08:04 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by Shwells
Hello Everyone,
i know this is random but i need some help. I'm searching for Jim Klym's 38' AwesomeCat and also his 1980 Lancer Cabin Cruiser. I'm helping his daughter find these boats and i would really like if someone could help me. I'm trying to get all information i can so please anything you can offer is welcome. i knew James for a short time and i know of all of the bad things he has done to many people. he wasn't around his daughter for many years so in no way am i helping her for his sake. we are just trying to put an end to everything wrong he has done and try to make it right.
thank you.
I dont know much about the cat other than the insurance court case.
http://milawyersweekly.com/news/2011...s-against-man/

The Lancer was a 1976 as I had hull #1,, Jim #3 I thought he sold it to a guy in Florida who used it as a floating billboard for his company. After he had a 36' Cig Awesome that he some how bought as a blank hull that he set up with sternpower drives. He later sold to someone on the west side of the state I believe. Both boats were called CONTAGOUS. After that I dont remember him having any personal boats. And after 1990 I did not have any contact with him.
Attached Thumbnails Klym's Boats?-jim-klym.jpg  
Old 10-02-2012, 10:00 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Hello Everyone,
thank you.
The 38 was sold if you want send me pm with your number and i will tell you what i know its not much but if i can help i will. Gary
Old 10-02-2012, 10:08 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Not Trying to be a jerk. But why after all these years are you Hunting for the boats Now?
Old 10-02-2012, 10:37 PM
Racer
Racer

Originally Posted by Greatlaker
Not Trying to be a jerk. But why after all these years are you Hunting for the boats Now?
They are trying to get anything they can that he had and i cant say that i blam them he screwed everyone including his family.
Old 10-03-2012, 06:39 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 282 Likes on 117 Posts

If you want a 28.8 hull pm me. Complete redo, need it off the trailer soon. Scrap yards coming.....
Old 10-10-2012, 08:28 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 282 Likes on 117 Posts

28.8 hull is crushed
Old 10-14-2012, 06:05 PM
DK1
Registered

Default Jim Klym

Hello Everyone,
thank you.
Jim currently has a bench warranty and is on the run as of 7/26/2012 when he failed to appear for sentencing in Macomb County , MI for COMPUTERS-USING TO COMMIT A CRIME
PROSTITUTION/ACCEPTING EARNINGS
He been involve in prostitution with pimping out young girls on Backpage for the last few years out of his home to local motels. Go to Macomb County CourtView to see the case file 2011-004454-FH . Once he is picked up again, you will find him or if you see him, notify the Macomb Sheriff's department
I have his last known address if you need it. email me.
Old 10-14-2012, 08:27 PM
Racer
Racer

Originally Posted by DK1
Jim currently has a bench warranty and is on the run as of 7/26/2012 when he failed to appear for sentencing in Macomb County , MI for COMPUTERS-USING TO COMMIT A CRIME
PROSTITUTION/ACCEPTING EARNINGS
He been involve in prostitution with pimping out young girls on Backpage for the last few years out of his home to local motels. Go to Macomb County CourtView to see the case file 2011-004454-FH . Once he is picked up again, you will find him or if you see him, notify the Macomb Sheriff's department
I have his last known address if you need it. email me.
DK 1 jim is dead so i think the warrent dosent mean to much thats why they are trying to find any thing he had hiding out.
Old 10-15-2012, 06:02 PM
DK1
Registered

I guess your right on the warrant. Guess he did not want to go to jail even though he took a plea. Do you know where it happened? I never heard anything about it.

Last edited by DK1; 10-15-2012 at 06:37 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.