Somethings  Brewing >

Somethings Brewing

Notices

Somethings Brewing

Old 09-29-2006, 05:38 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Somethings Brewing

Dan I'm sure will post in the next few days, He has been getting the facility geared up for production and working on the right employee combination to produce a superb product. he is continuing to update the design of the tops and cockpits, I know he is considering a retractable or removable top and offering A/C in the cockpits. I believe his facility is approx. 15,000 sq. ft. with 3 different buildings one for layup, one for rigging, interiors, and one for finish and paint. He is also considering a 32' version of a party cat that will seat 12 and run 80+ mph stay tuned, he is very meticulous and has told me he wont start production until he is totally satisfied he is building quality, innovative, affordable and safe boats, He expects to have product for the 2007 season. If anyone has an interest I would be happy to have Dan call you, just send me an email, wiggler
Old 09-30-2006, 07:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Somethings Brewing

Originally Posted by wiggler4490
Dan I'm sure will post in the next few days, He has been getting the facility geared up for production and working on the right employee combination to produce a superb product. he is continuing to update the design of the tops and cockpits, I know he is considering a retractable or removable top and offering A/C in the cockpits. I believe his facility is approx. 15,000 sq. ft. with 3 different buildings one for layup, one for rigging, interiors, and one for finish and paint. He is also considering a 32' version of a party cat that will seat 12 and run 80+ mph stay tuned, he is very meticulous and has told me he wont start production until he is totally satisfied he is building quality, innovative, affordable and safe boats, He expects to have product for the 2007 season. If anyone has an interest I would be happy to have Dan call you, just send me an email, wiggler
Sounds great, good luck to the new Awesome Team.