Who is "A Salt Weapon"? >

Who is "A Salt Weapon"?

Notices

Who is "A Salt Weapon"?

Old 12-05-2005, 08:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Who is "A Salt Weapon"?

I Would Like To Know Were The Moderators Are ?these Things Should Not Happen This Guy Is Only On A Trial Bases And As For Dock Holiday He Is A Stand Up Guy.
Old 12-05-2005, 09:17 PM
VIP Member

A salt weapon or whatever--

Could you do me a favor. Please post right here a picture of the boat you own. Please tell us about it and all the work you have done on it.

Both myself and Dock Holiday personally own 36 Outlaws.

As any good builder knows in order to build a solid house you must have a solid foundation upon which to build that house.

From my viewpoint your foundation is made of quicksand.

Please go somewhere else.

Smitty
Old 12-05-2005, 09:21 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

This is going nowhere, so why are you here , you don't own a Baja, and obviously don't intend on buying one so , If you want to be a part of our forum just be cool and dont just ***** about everything in every post
Old 12-05-2005, 09:42 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by a salt weapon
Dock Holiday i agree with the people that dont like you i've read your posts you act like your a know-it-all been there done that person ,.and name calling ? ...thats what teenagers and rednecks do.

I have asked you nicely to leave me alone and then you go and start a post bashing me? how childish ? how old are you ? .
you go all over this forum and talk like you know everything about everything and everthing about every boat made and and then talk trash and insult people .all in the hopes that people will be so impressed by you and accept you .

Being a know-it-all like you .. you think you are impressing people with you Great Superior boating knowlage and that everyone will look up to you and think your cool ..

And it shows how uneducated you are that you turn a heated discussion/ debate into a argument with insults and bashing ..I bet you have Imbarresed yourself and or wife in public on numerous occasions, you cant help it that's know-it-all's do ..and under educated people as well.

And i bet you have imbarresed your self and or wife in public buy not being able to handle a heated discussion or debate with others, you get fustrated at the conversation and slash back with insults or fighting, just like you have clearly done here right here in these forums on numerous occasions.
So i am asking you ( again ) please leave me alone and remove this post and go our seperate ways...
A Salt,

You sound a lot like a girl I know. Maybe I do know who you actually are.

Like I posted before you are just rambling on and on about nothing.

When I came to this forum back in 1999 I did not know anything about performance boats. I have learned a lot since then from the great people on OSO and other boards, and I have been there and done that. There are a LOT of very nice and knowledgeable people on this board and I call a lot of them friends.

I share my experience because I love this sport. You really do not make any friends coming on here and bashing brands. There are brands that I would NEVER buy, but other people love them and we are all in it to enjoy boating. It serves no purpose at all to trash another brand especially when you have NEVER owned that brand, or when you have no experience with that brand.

If you want to come forward and be a real Man or women, which ever the case, and show us your boat, and offer information that can help us all you will be welcome here. Otherwise you are just digging a deeper hole.

Dock
Old 12-05-2005, 10:02 PM
Registered

Being a know-it-all like you .. you think you are impressing people with you Great Superior boating knowlage and that everyone will look up to you and think your cool ..
Damn it! And all this time I thought Dock was cool!
Old 12-05-2005, 10:08 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
Damn it! And all this time I thought Dock was cool!
The truth is out!

At least he acknowledges my "Superior Boating Knowledge".

Greg, I hear one of my buddies is coming up to the plant to see you guys tomorrow.
Old 12-05-2005, 10:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday
The truth is out!

At least he acknowledges my "Superior Boating Knowledge".

Greg, I hear one of my buddies is coming up to the plant to see you guys tomorrow.
Who's your buddy? Anybody I should look out for? Id wear my Dock Holiday shirt tomorrow, but every single time I wear a new shirt in, it leaves with drive oil stains NO MATTER what!
Old 12-05-2005, 11:00 PM
Registered

A Salt, Take a friendly piece of advise, there are certain rules of edicate to all sites & forums! With all the people you have been rubbing wrong with such a small amount of posts, it should occur to you that you are crossing some major boundry lines. You are intitled to your opinion and people will respect it if it is offered in a reasonable way. You can't go to any forum ranting and bashing as you did here and not expect a hostile reaction! If you say you were just giving your opinion then your comunication skills SUCK!!! I would suggest you think a little more before you go typing a bunch of crap that is not factual based. Most boaters have alot of pride and money in what ever brand of boat they decided to purchase & most are brand loyal! The fact that they have not attacked Sonic in retaliation to your remarks is a testimony to TRUE BOATERS with class. This is something you need some practice with if you are going to get along here or anywhere else!!! You are not going to find any sympathy here after making remarks like you did!! The bottom line is that Doc is a long standing member here that has made many valuable contibutions to OSO and many other sites, forums, and the boating community in general while you on the other hand have made a handfull of posts and managed to piss off most everybody. That alone should make you go hmmmm. I and everyone else here stand behind Doc and for you to pursue this is only going to make it worse on you! You should take a big step back and lay low for a while until you can manage some protocal because contrary to your beliefs YOU STARTED THIS not Doc. Think about it!

Last edited by customtouch; 12-05-2005 at 11:13 PM.
Old 12-06-2005, 08:18 AM
Registered

Here's another point to ponder: maybe you didn't attack anyone personally (at least in the beginning), but I think there are more diplomatic ways of expressing your opinion of Baja without using such referencecs as "7th grade graphics" or "Hyundai of performance boats". That sort of thing is just guaranteed to piss a few people off, myself included.
If I were you I'd delete your present profile, create a new one and start out fresh, remembering this experience as a learning period. If you stay on here with your present profile you probably won't get much respect.
Good luck and "happy forum posting".
Old 12-06-2005, 08:22 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

You think "Doc" is tuff to handle ?

Try Bashing Apache.....Those boys will eat ya alive !

Lighten up son, You might learn something around here..I sure have !

Quick Reply: Who is "A Salt Weapon"?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.