Who is "A Salt Weapon"?

Notices

Who is "A Salt Weapon"?

Old 12-06-2005, 08:29 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Who is "A Salt Weapon"?

Originally Posted by customtouch
A Salt, Take a friendly piece of advise, there are certain rules of edicate to all sites & forums! With all the people you have been rubbing wrong with such a small amount of posts, it should occur to you that you are crossing some major boundry lines. You are intitled to your opinion and people will respect it if it is offered in a reasonable way. You can't go to any forum ranting and bashing as you did here and not expect a hostile reaction! If you say you were just giving your opinion then your comunication skills SUCK!!! I would suggest you think a little more before you go typing a bunch of crap that is not factual based. Most boaters have alot of pride and money in what ever brand of boat they decided to purchase & most are brand loyal! The fact that they have not attacked Sonic in retaliation to your remarks is a testimony to TRUE BOATERS with class. This is something you need some practice with if you are going to get along here or anywhere else!!! You are not going to find any sympathy here after making remarks like you did!! The bottom line is that Doc is a long standing member here that has made many valuable contibutions to OSO and many other sites, forums, and the boating community in general while you on the other hand have made a handfull of posts and managed to piss off most everybody. That alone should make you go hmmmm. I and everyone else here stand behind Doc and for you to pursue this is only going to make it worse on you! You should take a big step back and lay low for a while until you can manage some protocal because contrary to your beliefs YOU STARTED THIS not Doc. Think about it!

Very well said. I don't post here much but I read this forum a lot. "Salty Weapon?" Get lost. You are entitled to your own opinion but why share it in a manner that is very unbecoming. I enjoy this forum because it keeps me excited about the sport as I stare out my office window at 4 inches of snow and can only think about the upcoming season. As I have read I have picked up valuable info from Doc's post I have never thought he was conducting himself as a Know it all. "Salty Weapon?" why would you bring your opinion and express it in the way that you do? I know I personally Deal with enough crap everyday that when it comes to my hobby the last thing I want to read about is someone talking trash for no reason. Keep it to yourself. Start a post on Sonic's forum stating that Baja's suck I don't care. Just stop messing with my enjoyment.
Old 12-06-2005, 08:59 AM
Registered

i hate to agree with salty weapon but i also think doc is a know it all. i know i have asked at least 4 or 5 questions on the baja forum, and who always butts in and answers them.......DOC!! i also bought a full cover from doc a couple years ago for a 36, when it came it looked as if it had never been used, like maybe he doesnt have a boat but only bought the cover and then sold it here to look like he owned a 36. then all those pics he posts, look at me, look what i have done now to make "my boat" look cooler. all photoshoped i bet, i for one say it is time to expose doc for what he is.

merry christmas all

does anyone else notice it is winter on the board?

This could be my Hyundai baja or maybe i just took the picture in front of someone else's? who knows??????????
Attached Thumbnails Who is "A Salt Weapon"?-img_2498_1_1.jpg  
Old 12-06-2005, 09:31 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

zybert,

YOU OLD DOG!

You know they say people look like their dogs!

I have to tell you that the picture you posted is the "BEST", and I mean the BEST all time family boating picture I have ever seen.

THAT IS AWESOME!
Take care buddy.

Dock

Last edited by Dock Holiday; 12-06-2005 at 09:36 AM.
Old 12-06-2005, 09:56 AM
www.Bajaboatowners.com
Platinum Member

Ok, I disagree with you. I think your opinion of the Baja brand is based on just that, your opinion. You have obviously not done any real research on the brand and are obviously the kind of person that thinks since they would not own a particular boat, that it must be inferior. You say you have not made any personal attacks to anyone, well I disagree with that as well. When you come to an owners forum on a enthusiast website and pi$$ on the brand of boat that I have spent my hard earned money on for no reason than to make yourself feel better about the purchase you have made, then you have made a personal attack on me. Do yourself a favor and hang out somewhere else.

As for Dock, I have spent alot of time over the last couple of years talking to him and have attended some poker runs with him as well. He is a great guy, passionate about the boat he owns and is one of the few people on the net I would consider a friend.

Enjoy your Sonic, I am sure it is a nice boat.
Registered

Maybe the 7th grade reference was about your spelling and not the Baja's graphics. If you look at the bottom of the page you will see a spell check, use it maybe we will understand what the f*** your talking about
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by a salt weapon
I came in here just to give my honest opinion of something and all you do is attack me ..if you didnt like what i said then you could have just posted saying you disagree with me ,..not lashing out in anger with insults ...i would welcome a polite conversation that disagreed with me that's the great thing about opinions and disagrements amongst adults is that they listen to what each has to say and then enter your individual opinion or input,...all i have recieved is insults and abuse...where are the adults in this forum,..and sending pictures of boats? anyone can send you a picture of a boat and say " that my boat"

do you think that if someone at the UN or in congress or at a bussiness metting made a comment someone else disagreed with that everyone else would start calling him names ? start insulting him out loud? no of course not...they would speak up just to say they disagree and follow through with the reasons why they disagree..

Salt, first off, get a real name if you want to talk sh!t. Don't hide behind a screen name.
Second, learn to spell properly. Your lack of knowledge of the English language adds to your already well known dumb-ass persona.
Third, post up some pictures of your "boat" and build your on line "resume" a little.
Fourth, try me out for some bashing. I just quit drinking and I think I have a little anger to vent.
Fifth, Go get f*cked. I don't know you, don't like you and don't want to see you here. Go find the Bayliner owners forum.

One more thing. Most of us will be in Austin, TX in the early part of April. Come by and visit me and my team.

Jason Smith
Old 12-06-2005, 10:13 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well it appears that OSO has learned the truth about our friend "a salt weapon". Looks like he is gone!

Unfortunately he was not able to come on this or other forums and contribute useful information.

I really hate to get into situations like this, but feel sometimes it is necessary to stand up to these guys. Those of you that saw his last two posts know that there was no reasoning with this individual and he had a ax to grind for some unknown reason.

Thank you all for your support of me, and the support of Baja.

Happy boating
Old 12-06-2005, 10:17 AM
Registered

Jason, Rob Patterson aka a salt weapon. I assume thats his real name, it's what he posted in the sonic section anyway. By the way I love sonic, I eat there all the time
Old 12-06-2005, 10:25 AM
Registered

so a salt is gone and loveboating appears with 1 post to defend him, now that don't smell funny
Old 12-06-2005, 10:28 AM
Registered

Why Is There So Many People Like That?i Just Can't
Understand It I Thought Boating Is A Friendly Sport.
Oh Well ,dock If You Need A Back Up Guy Just Say The Word.

Quick Reply: Who is "A Salt Weapon"?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.