SCOPE Video Run

Notices

SCOPE Video Run

Old 01-11-2007, 01:56 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: SCOPE Video Run

Originally Posted by bowtye8
I just ordered the video after seeing these shots. Great sales pitch Riverrat.hehe
Just kidding I know you are not advertising.

Looking foward for it.

No problem!!! now if I can only get Baja to give me a 35' or 40' OL. Then I'll adverstise the Sh*& out of it!! Here are a few more. I hope you enjoy the video. And as soon as I can figure out a way I'll post my portion of the video. Here is a few more pics.
Attached Thumbnails SCOPE Video Run-nve00008.png   SCOPE Video Run-nve00005.png   SCOPE Video Run-breza05.png  

Old 01-12-2007, 05:03 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Recieved the DVD today and watched. Nice run you had. What speeds were you running and where would you estimate the drive trm was? Boat handled the seas well!!!!

I did notice the swim platform was being fogged with water. Just wondering if that was the trim setting.

Nice driving!!!!!

Great overall DVD! Lots of Cigs.
Old 01-12-2007, 06:51 PM
Registered

Received 3,259 Likes on 1,055 Posts

Cigs were representin' hard!
Attached Thumbnails SCOPE Video Run-picture-009.jpg   SCOPE Video Run-big-air.jpg   SCOPE Video Run-9.bmp  

Old 01-13-2007, 01:08 AM
Registered

Recieved the DVD today and watched. Nice run you had. What speeds were you running and where would you estimate the drive trm was? Boat handled the seas well!!!!

I did notice the swim platform was being fogged with water. Just wondering if that was the trim setting.

Nice driving!!!!!

Great overall DVD! Lots of Cigs.
My speed averaged 70MPH. At the start I was only doing 65MPH. I was also able to hit 75MPH for short bursts. First time in the ocean. The saes as reported by the weather report on that day was 1'-2' wind chop and 5'-6' swells. I wish I had pics of a run behind the break water. I was able to hit 82MPH full tank of gas and 4 adults. My trim was set to 4-5 and tabs at 7. I too noticed the transom being floged with water. It was probably caused by either the Latham drive showers or the after market tips. I got rid of the Corsa muffled tips.
Old 01-13-2007, 05:07 AM
Registered

OK 6AM here on eh east coast. What are you doing up....West cost time. 3 AM

I want to get some better vid of me catching some air. Seas were pretty calm(2' swells) for my vid.

G;ad your 30 is working out for you. I know you had some issues at first.

Thisistank- Beautiful cig you have there. Nice air shots also!!!
You may not remeber I purchased a 23P prop form you about a year ago. If was for my first Baja 272.

Dennis
Old 01-14-2007, 01:45 AM
Registered

My noramal work hours are 2pm - 10pm. But at least twice a week I am "orderd over" mandatory OT so I end up working 2pm - 6AM. So the days I am not held over I come on the computer to wind down. Its hard to fall asleep when your used to being up all night.

As for the issues with Baja, everything is working except Baja has yet to send my mechanic a diagram on how to take part the cabin head liner. the last Baja dealer yanked on it and now it hangs down on the starboard side approx 5" long. The boat is "Bad Ass" just not happy with Baja's customer service. There warranty procedure sucks and they are slow to pay for the warranty work. I feel the only reason I got as much done was because my friend who owns his shop was willing to keep my boat at his place and keep on Baja. It took a whole month to get an OK for the work. Now I know why 2 baja dealers gave up and sent me away.
Old 01-14-2007, 01:47 AM
Registered

OK 6AM here on eh east coast. What are you doing up....West cost time. 3 AM

I want to get some better vid of me catching some air. Seas were pretty calm(2' swells) for my vid.

G;ad your 30 is working out for you. I know you had some issues at first.

Thisistank- Beautiful cig you have there. Nice air shots also!!!
You may not remeber I purchased a 23P prop form you about a year ago. If was for my first Baja 272.

Dennis
Send me the video!! I would like to see it!
Old 01-14-2007, 05:40 AM
Registered

Here you go . I posted this a while back.
RIGHT CLICK LINK AND SAVE AS. Will not stream.

http://bowtye8.tzo.com/baja/2003%20O...Save%20As).wmv

Qaulity is the best I can get. The quality even direct to the TV from the camera was OK. Brand new Mini DV with new tape. I had it set to SP and not EP. Trying tocature good quality video.
My bro in law did the filming from a helo in Islamarda(keys) It cost 100.00 to take him for 15 min. 10 min filiming and 5 min to and from location. Great deal I say.

Last edited by bowtye8; 01-14-2007 at 05:47 AM.
Old 01-14-2007, 12:44 PM
Registered

Received 3,259 Likes on 1,055 Posts

Hey Dennis, thanks for the compliments. Yea, I remember selling the prop to you. Hope it worked out back then (I have a set of brand new 4blade mercs now if you need ).

Your boat looks great! Nice video.
Old 01-15-2007, 08:59 AM
Registered

Received 126 Likes on 52 Posts

Tank,

That second pic looks like the landing might have hurt a little. Damn nice air shots.

Quick Reply: SCOPE Video Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.