trailer needed

Notices

trailer needed

Old 09-17-2007, 07:28 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

KDawg,

I have the title in hand and the 36 is off the trailer.

The wife is going to recarpet the four rear bunks tomorrow and we look forward to meeting you on Saturday.

Dock
Attached Thumbnails trailer needed-lift-boat-9-16-2007-008.jpg   trailer needed-lift-boat-9-16-2007-020.jpg   trailer needed-lift-boat-9-16-2007-002.jpg  

Old 09-17-2007, 07:49 PM
www.Bajaboatowners.com
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday
the 36 is off the trailer.

Dock
No matter how many times I see that it always makes me queazy.
Old 09-17-2007, 07:59 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally Posted by haulinvols
No matter how many times I see that it always makes me queazy.
The first thing you do in the morning is make sure it is still standing and the first thing as you drive home is look to see if it is still standing!

Actually those jacks will support 40,000 lbs combined and they lock into position and you can leave the boat there forever.

You can try to shake it and it does not move. I put the crate under the bow just because it looked so funny hanging out there. Just makes you feel better.

The wife was SOOOO nervous but now she is like WOW we did it. I heard her tell someone today the she made sure the insurance was paid up!

Last edited by Dock Holiday; 09-17-2007 at 08:26 PM.
Old 09-17-2007, 08:15 PM
Registered

Dock

What do those jack's cost? And where do you get them?
Old 09-17-2007, 08:24 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally Posted by JMAASKE
Dock

What do those jack's cost? And where do you get them?
YardArm

http://www.yardarm.com/marine_produc...ling_jacks.htm

I have one of their outdrive jacks also and it is GREAT. Makes one man install of outdrives a breeze.

They weigh 300 lbs each before you put the arms on them. Total weight of the shipment was 1475 lbs.

Last edited by Dock Holiday; 09-17-2007 at 08:41 PM.
Old 09-18-2007, 11:24 AM
Never Enuff
Gold Member

It's bad enough crawling under a truck even using jack stands but working under that boat like that---I think I would make sure your insurance is paid up in addition to the boat insurance being paid up--sorry--that just looks "unnatural"
Jay
Old 09-18-2007, 01:46 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally Posted by never enuff
It's bad enough crawling under a truck even using jack stands but working under that boat like that---I think I would make sure your insurance is paid up in addition to the boat insurance being paid up--sorry--that just looks "unnatural"
Jay
Don't worry I will NOT be under it. It is just there until the new trailer arrives.

Yes the boat insurance is paid up!
Old 09-18-2007, 02:25 PM
Registered

dock, when you get a chance give me a call so we can get our times right. thanks
Old 09-24-2007, 02:49 PM
Registered

dock, it was great meeting you and tommie sat. morn. thanks for taking the time to run the trailer up this way. it pulled back just fine just hate to have to have one, only because it means i'll be pulling the boat out of the water. looking forward to having you and tommie at the lake cumberland poker run. i'm sure we'll be talking in the near future. thanks again kevin
Old 09-24-2007, 03:21 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally Posted by KDAWG
dock, it was great meeting you and tommie sat. morn. thanks for taking the time to run the trailer up this way. it pulled back just fine just hate to have to have one, only because it means i'll be pulling the boat out of the water. looking forward to having you and tommie at the lake cumberland poker run. i'm sure we'll be talking in the near future. thanks again kevin
Kevin,

The pleasure was all ours. It was really nice to meet you also and I could not have asked for a better person to make a deal with like this. We are both looking forward to making the trip up next year and riding on the house boat. It sounds like a lot of fun for sure. Good luck with the trialering and if you have any questions please call me.

After we left you Saturday we had lunch with some friends in Knoxville then went to Gatlinburg and Cherokee and did not get back home till around 9PM. It was a very nice and relaxing day.

Take care
Mark

Quick Reply: trailer needed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.