Baja Poker Run Tour in review 2007 >

Baja Poker Run Tour in review 2007

Notices

Baja Poker Run Tour in review 2007

Old 09-30-2007, 01:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday

Any word on the Boat Digest article? I look forward to seeing that.

No, I seem to miss alot of those stories. I need to pay more attention to those magazines I guess. I may not be in alot of the photos, but at least I got to drive the boat with the photographers on it!
Old 09-30-2007, 01:58 PM
Registered

Hey the Port Clinton photo's are up on the website!

http://www.bajalucky7.com/display-ne...x?chaid=171543
Notice the picture on the front when you click on Tour and Event pics, then look at the Port Clinton section?
Team Dock Holiday!
Old 09-30-2007, 07:48 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
Notice the picture on the front when you click on Tour and Event pics, then look at the Port Clinton section?
Team Dock Holiday!
Yeah Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a call this morning from Roger rubbing it in that the weather was beautiful up there and he was at Kelly's Island. He also knew we did not have our trailer yet and was really rubbing it inn especially good. I guess we'll get him back when we are boating in November!
Old 09-30-2007, 08:29 PM
Registered

Yeah Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a call this morning from Roger rubbing it in that the weather was beautiful up there and he was at Kelly's Island. He also knew we did not have our trailer yet and was really rubbing it inn especially good. I guess we'll get him back when we are boating in November!
Hmmm, you might have to adopt me for a couple months. I spent so much time in Florida this year I might not survive all winter!
Old 10-01-2007, 07:01 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
Hmmm, you might have to adopt me for a couple months. I spent so much time in Florida this year I might not survive all winter!
I think you guys may have plenty of antifreeze stored up there to make a long winter don't you? If you don't I'm sure Clayton can share!

Last edited by Dock Holiday; 10-01-2007 at 07:14 AM.
Old 10-02-2007, 01:19 PM
Registered

Dock, whats your opinion on a 1997 Baja Outlaw 36 SST with twin 500HP engines for about $50k I could pick it up...140 hours on engines, all brand new interior and livorsi gauges, new gelcoat all around all white, no graphics just all white ( could put some on though)

let me know,

thanks!
Old 10-02-2007, 08:52 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally Posted by lbzmotofmx
Dock, whats your opinion on a 1997 Baja Outlaw 36 SST with twin 500HP engines for about $50k I could pick it up...140 hours on engines, all brand new interior and livorsi gauges, new gelcoat all around all white, no graphics just all white ( could put some on though)

let me know,

thanks!
I'm pretty sure I know which boat you are taling about. It has a really tricked out trailer also right? That boat has been for sale a long time and we never got a good answer as to why they did a complete new gel coat all over the boat. That is expensive and strange that the boat would need it. Most would just paint the hull at that point.

It started off around $90K, then dropped to $80K, then $70K and so on. If you do a search here in the Baja section you should find the original thread where the guy was wanting to sell the boat.

It looked good, almost too good to be true.

Check it out closely and have a good surveyor look it over and it may be the buy of the year.
Old 10-02-2007, 09:00 PM
Registered

Received 66 Likes on 30 Posts

Sure would be nice to have Baja represent out here in the West. They were conspicuosly absent at both Desert Storm and SCOPE. We have to use our personal boats to show off the Baja line! How do we get them west of the Mississippi?
Old 10-02-2007, 10:12 PM
Never Enuff
Gold Member

They have been to Texas a couple of times. Maybe you could talk to Darrell over at PBP.com He might have a little pull and Power Boat Party has been sponsoring a lot of Poker run with Baja as a major sponsor.
Jay
Old 10-02-2007, 10:22 PM
Registered

I'm pretty sure I know which boat you are taling about. It has a really tricked out trailer also right? That boat has been for sale a long time and we never got a good answer as to why they did a complete new gel coat all over the boat. That is expensive and strange that the boat would need it. Most would just paint the hull at that point.

It started off around $90K, then dropped to $80K, then $70K and so on. If you do a search here in the Baja section you should find the original thread where the guy was wanting to sell the boat.

It looked good, almost too good to be true.

Check it out closely and have a good surveyor look it over and it may be the buy of the year.
yeah thats the boat...guy local is selling it...just don't know if they are good boats or if I should hold off till I find a 00-up 33 outlaw like what I really want?

Quick Reply: Baja Poker Run Tour in review 2007

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.