Notices

Baja Poker Run Tour in review 2007

Old 09-26-2007, 04:10 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Baja Poker Run Tour in review 2007

Thank you Baja

2007 has been the best poker run season for Team Dock Holiday yet and we owe a BIG thank you to Baja and the poker run tour they sponsor. I hope that all of you especially Baja owners will call or drop a line to the nice folks at Baja and thank them for a job well done. I do not know of any other manufacturer that does a custom poker run edition boat every year and sponsors as many poker runs as Baja. Not to mention has a GREAT website devoted just to the tour and publishes a magazine quarterly that show cases the Baja owners.

You can spend more money for a boat, but you cannot have more fun or get the support you receive from these nice people. We have had a blast on the four tour runs we have done this year.

THANK YOU

Check out the Baja Lucky 7’s Poker Run website. If you did one of the poker runs that Lucky 7’s was at then you are probably in the photo gallery. This site is very nice if you have not gone to it then take a minute and be sure and look at all the photos from the 2007 poker run tour. I’m looking forward the Lake Erie photos coming up soon.

http://www.bajalucky7.com/

Click down at the lower left for the tour photos.

We are done for the season now that we are without a trailer. The new Myco will be ready sometime next month but we have had to cancel out on the Sarasota Poker Run. It has been a real pleasure seeing all of you and boating with each of you this year. I’m ready for the Miami Boat Show and we hope to see a lot of you folks in Miami.

www.DocksPokerRun.com
Old 09-26-2007, 05:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dang doc now i feel bad for buying your trailer so soon. if you need it for the run i'll let you borrow it back. just let me know.
Old 09-26-2007, 07:07 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally Posted by KDAWG
dang doc now i feel bad for buying your trailer so soon. if you need it for the run i'll let you borrow it back. just let me know.
All is good Kevin. Thanks for the offer though. We are very busy at the office and I need to save some gasoline money anyway!
Old 09-26-2007, 07:11 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Thunder in the Valley

The Tennessee River Poker Run made the Summer 2007 Baja Full Throttle Magazine.

Go to www.Bajamarine.com and click on Lifestyle and then click on Baja Magazine and download the summer edition of Full Throttle right off the web.

The entire issue is awesome but the article written by our own Baja owner Matt "Haulinvols" is excellent and the pictures are awesome.

Check it out!

Last edited by Dock Holiday; 09-26-2007 at 07:18 PM.
Old 09-26-2007, 07:15 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Congratulations Baja

I just got home and my issue of Extreme Boats was in the mail.

Issue 4.6

Pages 48 through 59 are all dedicated to Baja.

What a great write up including Lucky 7's, a plant tour and several of the new offerings including the beautiful new 278 and the 335.

Check it out!

Last edited by Dock Holiday; 09-28-2007 at 07:54 AM.
Old 09-28-2007, 08:50 AM
Registered

Hey Dock,

If you need some help with the trailer like meeting you part way or something, let me know. I would be more than willing to help you out.
Sorry to hear you will not be making Sarasota. Was looking forward to seeing you down here and showing you around.

Keith
Old 09-28-2007, 09:14 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally Posted by kr1276
Hey Dock,

If you need some help with the trailer like meeting you part way or something, let me know. I would be more than willing to help you out.
Sorry to hear you will not be making Sarasota. Was looking forward to seeing you down here and showing you around.

Keith
Keith,

Thank you that is very nice of you to offer. I'm one of those guys though that really likes to see what I'm buying up front and make sure it is right before handing over the money. Bill and the folks at Myco have been great to work with and I know it will be perfect, but we are looking forward to coming down and seeing their shop and having lunch with them.

I hate to miss the poker run especially with Baja so heavy in it this year but we will have to pass. Kevin that bought my old trailer was very nice and even offered for me to keep it until the new one was ready but I hate doing that because if anything happened to it I would be in a real mess.

You and Kevin both represent what is great with the folks in the Baja family.

Thanks

Dock
Old 09-30-2007, 11:18 AM
Registered

Now that summers over, I look back at the poker run in Port Clinton as the best weekend of 07. Thanks for making that happen Dock and Tommie!

(although I was pretty much hung over most of the day, we had a damn good crew!)
Old 09-30-2007, 01:37 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
Now that summers over, I look back at the poker run in Port Clinton as the best weekend of 07. Thanks for making that happen Dock and Tommie!

(although I was pretty much hung over most of the day, we had a damn good crew!)
Hey glad to see you are still alive!

Yes we did have the "BEST" crew there for sure and I know everyone on Dock Holiday had a blast.

Any word on the Boat Digest article? I look forward to seeing that.

I really look forward to getting back up and doing the islands right next year!
Old 09-30-2007, 01:40 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Hey the Port Clinton photo's are up on the website!

http://www.bajalucky7.com/display-ne...x?chaid=171543

Quick Reply: Baja Poker Run Tour in review 2007

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.