Originally Posted by never enuff
Jay "The wrench"

Yeah Baby

You Da Man!
Old 02-26-2008, 10:55 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fredefox
Coming down from Chicago. Missed the Lake Travis Baja Shootout last year, but looking forward to this one. Grew up in Austin and have been gone way to long. Made the June LTPA run last year just before the 500 year flood. Hope to meet fellow OSO Baja owners.

Let me know when you guys are traveling. We are putting a crew together for this and coming from WI
Old 03-21-2008, 10:23 PM
Registered

Default 8th Annual Ski Dock Baja Shootout/ no "Split Decision"

Hey all,
Just an update, as you already know, the deal went down and now we are not going to see "Split Decision" at this years Shootout. Looks like we will have more time looking over the rail at CnC Friday afternoon listening to some killer Baja Stereos instead of riding around in a 40. oh well!
I sent the 51" Bonzisports boat to Dave on Thursday to get it custom painted. He is sure to make it look sick, no pressure Dave. If you have not heard we talked Del into letting us buy a gas powered RTR 51" Boat to give away as the grand prize at the Shootout this year. The boat will be worth an estimated $3000 when the paint is on. Best grand prize ever if you ask me! Still working out the details with a certain insurance co. on the second prize and local prop wiz Nettle's Proppellors has throw in a $300 credit for worst hand. I hope however wins worst does not need the credit all in the same day.
If you have not pre-registered, please do so. We are going with a little more expense on the shirts this year and it will be more important to have a good count. The only way to gaurantee that I have the right size for you is to pre-register. The First Annual Baja Blast stereo contest is free to all Baja owners and to register follow the link on our website and include it with your pre-registration. I am going to block off some slips below the palapa bar at CNC for all the boats that register for the Baja Blast. Our sponsor for the event is Wetsounds based right here in Austin. Tim White has made his mark in the wakeboard boat industry and now is trying to take over the performance boats. He will be giving away free product to the winner of Best Install, Best SPL (sound pressure level) I did not know either.. and Best Installation. He was not sure what he was going to give away, but I can tell you that he does not have any cheap product.
Hope to you all soon. Who else is in? Can we start a roll call?
Anyone need help finding a slip for the weekend just give me an email. [email protected]
Roland Adams
512-918-BOAT
Old 03-22-2008, 09:20 AM
Registered

Roland I will be there for sure.I don't have a Baja anymore but I haven't missed one since ya'll started doing this.See ya'll in a few weeks.
Old 03-22-2008, 05:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by never enuff
. This includes the new 40' Baja Poker Run Boat "Split Decision".
Jay

After this week......I don't think Split Decision will be there.

Sorry Jay.
I'll call you tomoorow
Old 03-23-2008, 12:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by nomomoney
Roland I will be there for sure.I don't have a Baja anymore but I haven't missed one since ya'll started doing this.See ya'll in a few weeks.
Sounds like we will have a few Fountains that used to be Baja owners running around the lake that weekend. Should be a great weekend, let's pray for good weather!
Old 03-23-2008, 12:47 PM
Never Enuff
Gold Member

Roland,
Good to see you on here! Thanks for bring the last information about the run. Do you have any info from your perspective about the sale of Baja and how it will affect dealers, warranty work and sales and service???
Jay
Old 03-24-2008, 12:02 AM
Registered

Not a clue. Wish I did. Hopefully they just ship from another address. Bummer about the folks in Ohio.
Old 03-28-2008, 10:14 PM
Registered

Update on 2008 Shootout
Boaters Insurance agency has sent a $500 certificate which we have determined will go to the person with the second best hand. We can all use a break on our insurance! Keep those pre-registrations rolling in the list is growing. Remember the cut off date to get the discounted rate is April 5th. There also is a separate form for Fridays Wet Sounds Baja Blast stereo contest at Carlos and Charlies. Go to www.skidock.com for details.
Can't wait!
Roland Adams
Ski Dock
512-918-BOAT

Quick Reply: 8th Annual Lake Travis Baja Shootout

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.