Never Enuff & Dock Holiday poker run tour >

Never Enuff & Dock Holiday poker run tour

Notices

Never Enuff & Dock Holiday poker run tour

Old 03-18-2008, 11:06 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Never Enuff & Dock Holiday poker run tour

So, these guys are going to hang togather again at Travis again this year. I'm thinking they need a name for thier crew.
I'm just glad that there are no turn signals on boats or Jay would be running the whole run with his left blinker on. Good thing there are no lanes either or he would be in the left lane doing 20 mph under the speed limit.
So, how about "The Geritol 4" for a team name? "Blue hair Bajas"?
Old 03-19-2008, 06:55 AM
www.Bajaboatowners.com
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh this could get good.
Old 03-19-2008, 07:45 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JasonSmith
So, these guys are going to hang togather again at Travis again this year. I'm thinking they need a name for thier crew.
I'm just glad that there are no turn signals on boats or Jay would be running the whole run with his left blinker on. Good thing there are no lanes either or he would be in the left lane doing 20 mph under the speed limit.
So, how about "The Geritol 4" for a team name? "Blue hair Bajas"?
This guy resembles that remark!
Attached Thumbnails Never Enuff & Dock Holiday poker run tour-lake-travis-121.jpg  
Old 03-19-2008, 07:47 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Jason we have already named this years tour.

"Men of Leisure Tour 2008"
Old 03-19-2008, 08:08 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

OSO Official Public Service Announcement:

All members need to be aware that there is a boater amongst us masquerading as one fast Baja. He has been known to talk up how fast he is but few have ever seen his boat actually run!

It is important that we expose these so called FAST BOYZ for what they really are.

There is a $500.00 reward being offered to anyone that can find this guy at an actual poker run where he actually out runs anyone and actually finishes the run.

Be very careful if you encounter this guy. He is known to travel with an accomplice that goes under the alias “Dallas” even though she is NOT from Texas. This alone is reason enough for concern. They are considered armed and dangerous and are known to carry Whipple Blowers are packing IMCO shorties mounted to boxes and we are not sure what is in the boxes.

I cannot stress enough that if you encounter this couple to be extra careful and keep a safe distance. He is known to spew a lot of crap about how fast he is and if you are not real careful you will find them to be a real nice couple that you will enjoy seeing at future events.

You have been warned.

Report all known activity to the Sherriff of Poker Runs “Dock Holiday and his side kick “One Eyed Jay”.

Man Of Leisure Tour 2008

PS

This is the most recent photo the FBI has on file. We expect her to be as beautiful as ever but we are sure he must be wearing a disguise as he was not this good looking in past photos.
Attached Thumbnails Never Enuff & Dock Holiday poker run tour-lake-travis-126.jpg  
Old 03-19-2008, 08:19 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

I have my posse ready just in case there is any trouble.
Attached Thumbnails Never Enuff & Dock Holiday poker run tour-lake-travis-135.jpg  
Old 03-19-2008, 01:11 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I heard things about that guy you are talking about.
Old 03-19-2008, 01:55 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally Posted by JasonSmith
I heard things about that guy you are talking about.
It's a "Bad Idea" to be seen with him.
Old 03-19-2008, 04:37 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday
OSO Official Public Service Announcement:

All members need to be aware that there is a boater amongst us masquerading as one fast Baja. He has been known to talk up how fast he is but few have ever seen his boat actually run!

It is important that we expose these so called FAST BOYZ for what they really are.

There is a $500.00 reward being offered to anyone that can find this guy at an actual poker run where he actually out runs anyone and actually finishes the run.

Be very careful if you encounter this guy. He is known to travel with an accomplice that goes under the alias “Dallas” even though she is NOT from Texas. This alone is reason enough for concern. They are considered armed and dangerous and are known to carry Whipple Blowers are packing IMCO shorties mounted to boxes and we are not sure what is in the boxes.

I cannot stress enough that if you encounter this couple to be extra careful and keep a safe distance. He is known to spew a lot of crap about how fast he is and if you are not real careful you will find them to be a real nice couple that you will enjoy seeing at future events.

You have been warned.

Report all known activity to the Sherriff of Poker Runs “Dock Holiday and his side kick “One Eyed Jay”.

Man Of Leisure Tour 2008

PS

This is the most recent photo the FBI has on file. We expect her to be as beautiful as ever but we are sure he must be wearing a disguise as he was not this good looking in past photos.

funny
Old 03-19-2008, 05:14 PM
Never Enuff
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think that guy that posted post #1 is that same guy that sniffs dump gas and sometimes talks out of this azz!!! "They" say that his boat is so fast---but he wouldn't bring it to Joe Pool last weekend because of a certain Fountain that was there--and then used the excuse his 6 bangers were torn down.
In spanish they say---el torro pu pu !!!!!!
I think he's just jealous cause he still has to sit at the kids table!!!!!

Last edited by never enuff; 03-19-2008 at 05:47 PM.

Quick Reply: Never Enuff & Dock Holiday poker run tour

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.