Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
Baja Poker Run boats - where are they now? >

Baja Poker Run boats - where are they now?

Notices

Baja Poker Run boats - where are they now?

Old 12-29-2009, 11:18 AM
Registered

Received 62 Likes on 17 Posts

The 2002 33 Outlaw Poker Run boat with 500efis is at Premier Boating Center in Lincoln NE, right now getting IMCO boxes installed, maybe the owner will post pictures of the progress!
Old 12-29-2009, 11:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday
Then my next experience was with the 40 Outlaw known as "Spot LIght". It had the staggered 850 Merc's and #6 drives.

I got a ride on this at the Lake Cumberland and was somewhat disappointed after hearing during production that they were expecting triple digits.

I can still remember the day I received a phone call from a very good friend in Tampa to tell me the boat fell off the lift. He sent pictures and I broke the news over on a site called TBM. Not sure that site still exists or not?

This was a BEAUTIFUL boat made of carbon fiber and it received major damage and I don't think it was ever repaired.

I like the pain so much that I had Clayton at Kustom Kolors to paint my Street Glide woth the same Orange.
Its alive and well in Canada.
Old 12-29-2009, 11:24 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Let me help you guys out a little here.

This is the first Baja Poker Run boat I had experience with back on Lake Norman in 2003.

It was a really sweet 40 Outlaw with triple 525's that ran up in the mid 80's with eight people on board and threw a hell of a rooster tail.

Where it is today I do not know.
I wanna say I saw this boat at Lake Cumberland Poker Run either this year or last year if it is the same boat it was still powered with triple 525's
Old 12-29-2009, 11:29 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by nebraskabaja
The 2002 33 Outlaw Poker Run boat with 500efis is at Premier Boating Center in Lincoln NE, right now getting IMCO boxes installed, maybe the owner will post pictures of the progress!
I've been busting his balls to post pics of it since yesterday...

Here's a pic of it at LSCR last June
Attached Thumbnails Baja Poker Run boats - where are they now?-imgp0060_800x600.jpg   Baja Poker Run boats - where are they now?-imgp0062_800x600.jpg   Baja Poker Run boats - where are they now?-imgp0127_800x600.jpg  

Old 12-29-2009, 11:47 AM
Registered

Received 62 Likes on 17 Posts

We both took some pics, I cannot upload anymore. We will have to wait for Anchorman to get out of the bilge!
Old 12-29-2009, 12:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got into a little bit of trouble over a video I put together of the 40 "Spotlight". I combined some of my pictures and videos from Panama City with some music. I showed it to one person in the front office, and from there it got sent on to dealers and customers. I later found out they were watching it in orientation for new employees. My boss pulled me in the office one day to tell me good job but dont do it again.
Old 12-29-2009, 12:36 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 251 Likes on 137 Posts

Then my next experience was with the 40 Outlaw known as "Spot LIght". It had the staggered 850 Merc's and #6 drives.

I got a ride on this at the Lake Cumberland and was somewhat disappointed after hearing during production that they were expecting triple digits.

I can still remember the day I received a phone call from a very good friend in Tampa to tell me the boat fell off the lift. He sent pictures and I broke the news over on a site called TBM. Not sure that site still exists or not?

This was a BEAUTIFUL boat made of carbon fiber and it received major damage and I don't think it was ever repaired.

I like the pain so much that I had Clayton at Kustom Kolors to paint my Street Glide woth the same Orange.
My ride in spotlight was a bit underwelming too.

85 down river, 79 up river
Old 12-29-2009, 12:40 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Okay had to step away before I could post pictures of Spotlight.

Here are some before the accident.
Attached Thumbnails Baja Poker Run boats - where are they now?-misc-old-computer-2212.jpg   Baja Poker Run boats - where are they now?-misc-old-computer-2217.jpg   Baja Poker Run boats - where are they now?-misc-old-computer-2221.jpg  

Old 12-29-2009, 12:57 PM
Registered

Okay had to step away before I could post pictures of Spotlight.

Here are some before the accident.
Ok I wanna know where I can get one of those!
Old 12-29-2009, 01:27 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

After the Accident
Attached Thumbnails Baja Poker Run boats - where are they now?-baja-spotlight-005.jpg   Baja Poker Run boats - where are they now?-baja-spotlight-001.jpg   Baja Poker Run boats - where are they now?-baja-spotlight-008.jpg  

Baja Poker Run boats - where are they now?-baja-spotlight-006.jpg   Baja Poker Run boats - where are they now?-baja-spotlight-007.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.