Check This Out >

Check This Out

Notices

Check This Out

Old 02-11-2010, 06:12 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kustom Kolors
Hey bobby hows it going ? you coming to bucyrus to see everyone march 5 ?
I dont know now ,with weather, Im behind at work .We now have 38 inches of snow its been a ***** getting anything done. It sounds like its going to be fun.I dont know if I can handle all that boat smack in one nite. HA HA
Old 02-11-2010, 06:52 AM
Registered

Stainless, you are correct we should have not used the pictures and i can see how it could be misleading. That was not our intent, we also never claimed to have a booth at Miami, but rather told people we would be in Miami on Friday and Saturday, which we will be. Pete and I are leaving this afternoon and will be at the show tomorrow around lunch time. We are not trying to steal anyone's thunder. You should not jump to conclusions, but rather ask questions before stating that we claimed to have done something or not. This project has been worked on for almost 3 years now, with the help of several people in the Performance boat business.We are simply trying to make a go at what we are passionate about. Well enough said we are off to Miami, and thanks to all those who gave us positive and constructive feedback.

Thanks,
Chris
Old 02-11-2010, 07:30 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Evolution
Stainless, you are correct we should have not used the pictures and i can see how it could be misleading. That was not our intent, we also never claimed to have a booth at Miami, but rather told people we would be in Miami on Friday and Saturday, which we will be. Pete and I are leaving this afternoon and will be at the show tomorrow around lunch time. We are not trying to steal anyone's thunder. You should not jump to conclusions, but rather ask questions before stating that we claimed to have done something or not. This project has been worked on for almost 3 years now, with the help of several people in the Performance boat business.We are simply trying to make a go at what we are passionate about. Well enough said we are off to Miami, and thanks to all those who gave us positive and constructive feedback.

Thanks,
Chris
Good Luck with your new venture Chris. I was not jumping to any conclusions, rather just giving you some feedback on what a potential consumer might think. I think it would be a great thing to have an affordable high performance boat, backed by a mfg who cares about their product. Keep us updated on your progress!
Old 02-11-2010, 06:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
Could these be ordered with power from Raylar or ILMOR?
Greg call me
Old 02-12-2010, 10:47 PM
Registered

Hey Guys,
Just wanted to give an update. We just got back to the hotel From the Miami boat show. It was awesome. We met a lot of cool people today. We also stopped by and talked with the Ilmor guys I am hoping that our first boat will be an Ilmor powered one with the Indy drives. We are ready for another big day at the show tomorrow. Anyway If anyone else wants to meet up at the show give me (Pete) a call or text 252-917-3673 or give Chris a call or text 419-367-9128. We would like to meet you guys. Let us know if any of you guys are going to the mystic party. I think we might go and check it out.

Evolution Performance Boats
Old 02-12-2010, 11:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by crayolacrazy
Greg call me
I dont have your digits.

1-900-???-????
Old 02-13-2010, 07:35 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
I dont have your digits.

1-900-???-????
Old 02-13-2010, 06:05 PM
Registered

Well for all those in Miami tonight we will see you at the Mystic Proof Party tonight, so you there!!!!!
Old 03-01-2010, 10:21 PM
Registered

EVOLUTION WHATS THIS Sounds like your Skater deck is turning in Doug and Dean's SKATERMATE

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/20...-Step-95820581

2010 Checkmate boats inc 36 twin step High performance

Class:Power
Category:High Performance
Year:2010
Make:CHECKMATE BOATS INC
Model:36 Twin Step
Length:36
Propulsion Type:TWIN
Hull Material:FIBERGLASS REINFORCED
Fuel Type:GAS

SELLER DESCRIPTION
2010 CHECKMATE BOATS INC 36 Twin Step, NEW 36 TWIN STEP, Race Proven hull, Twin 525's, runs 90+MPH, KICK SOME AZZ, Custom Finished by Checkmate Doug Smith & Mercury Racing crew. Call Tom Jr for More Info.
Old 03-31-2010, 11:16 AM
Registered

Time for an update here?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.