Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
Imagine that BANNED from TBM >

Imagine that BANNED from TBM

Notices

Imagine that BANNED from TBM

Old 03-07-2010, 05:45 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I knew that wouldn't take long...He's probably going down the memberlist in LSCR.com and banning everyone
Old 03-07-2010, 05:49 PM
Registered

Considering this thread has gotten more views than his site probably has his site has today
Old 03-07-2010, 05:56 PM
Never Enuff
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

These problems shouldn't be a suprise to him. Problems like this have been in the making for years. Some of his strongest supporters have left and the knowledge drain will quickly become apparent, even to newbies. I think he has said it himself, the site was just a business and nothing else. Well, if it was really all about the money, then I guess he will find out what the result will be when you treat people the way he has. Nothing gets your attention any faster than a sharp decline in your bottom line, plus the fact that he has now screwed over a large group of very vocal and well respected boater who are not afraid to speak their mind. Like they say---You made your bed--now sleep in it!!!!!
Jay
Old 03-07-2010, 06:05 PM
jfm
Registered

Sad, world by the balls with a great site with great people and an ego blows it. Don't get me wrong it isn't like the site will fold up. He will continue to get new people and some will stay but I know I have heard enough of how great he is to the boating community and the wealth of knowledge he has about Baja. At least my membership expired today.
Old 03-07-2010, 06:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by never enuff
These problems shouldn't be a suprise to him. Problems like this have been in the making for years. Some of his strongest supporters have left and the knowledge drain will quickly become apparent, even to newbies. I think he has said it himself, the site was just a business and nothing else. Well, if it was really all about the money, then I guess he will find out what the result will be when you treat people the way he has. Nothing gets your attention any faster than a sharp decline in your bottom line, plus the fact that he has now screwed over a large group of very vocal and well respected boater who are not afraid to speak their mind. Like they say---You made your bed--now sleep in it!!!!!
Jay
Jay as I like to say he's pissed off the wrong marine's this time!!!!
Old 03-07-2010, 06:20 PM
Never Enuff
Gold Member

Semper Fi!!!
Jay
Old 03-07-2010, 06:27 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am sure this is all just a misunderstanding and he is going to offer all of you a lifetime memberships to come drink the kool aid again. Correct me if I am wrong but isn't TBM the only site that has an annual "Okay everybody I banned this year come on back and all is forgiven week" so enough of the talk about FLAKE not organizing any events he works on that one all year.
Old 03-07-2010, 06:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by brian41
I am sure this is all just a misunderstanding and he is going to offer all of you a lifetime memberships to come drink the kool aid again. Correct me if I am wrong but isn't TBM the only site that has an annual "Okay everybody I banned this year come on back and all is forgiven week" so enough of the talk about FLAKE not organizing any events he works on that one all year.
Yeah this is one sailor that is not going back. I could see if it was something I did that got me the boot, then I might realize that what got me the boot was wrong. But when he burned the bridge because I am friends with people that he just wants to pick a fight with. Nah he can take his site and shove it straight up his
Old 03-07-2010, 06:45 PM
Never Enuff
Gold Member

Not true---- Not true The last time that happened someone mentioned my name and his response was F him. And of course my "friends" over there stuck up for me.(you bet) No forgiveness for me. I almost had to go get counselling after that rejection.
Jay
Old 03-07-2010, 06:52 PM
Registered

Yea don't think I'll get a WELCOME BACK Christmas Card this year either...And if I did I'd have to say RETURN TO SENDER!!!

Definately one Baja owner that will never wish he was on that site again...Hell all my friends are banned from there now...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.