Imagine that BANNED from TBM >

Imagine that BANNED from TBM

Notices

Imagine that BANNED from TBM

Old 03-07-2010, 06:54 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jfm
Sad, world by the balls with a great site with great people and an ego blows it. Don't get me wrong it isn't like the site will fold up. He will continue to get new people and some will stay but I know I have heard enough of how great he is to the boating community and the wealth of knowledge he has about Baja. At least my membership expired today.
Well the only reason he'll get new members is because we didn't spread the word enough of what kind of person is running that site...I'm guessing it won't take long for people to start talking about what is going on in this thread...
Old 03-07-2010, 06:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Get this! I have not posted on any of this and have not been involved and am very uninformed of the situation and with all the scuttle butt going on I went to TBM to read out of curiosity only, not to get involved. And guess what happened as I was on page two of three and tried to go to three I was nolonger a member. I tried to log out and back in and now I can not!!?? What in the world is going on, one cant even read something just to read without getting booted??? I am expecting a refund as I am recently a new customer or I will have my credit card get the money back for me. That is just plain bull****.
Old 03-07-2010, 07:02 PM
Registered

Received 147 Likes on 60 Posts

Talk about a major control freak....he is borderline stalkerish now I think.....ummm nope, he crossed it.
Old 03-07-2010, 07:04 PM
jfm
Registered

So is anyone whose name is seem over here automatically dumped?
Old 03-07-2010, 07:06 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i was thinking about doing a charge back against him as well since he booted me for something that wasnt even written on his site if enough of us done that he would be screwed Blake since you read this just refund my money now and it will a lot less hassles for you down the raod as you know how paypal works since you use it Ed
Old 03-07-2010, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by Irishtornado
Well the only reason he'll get new members is because we didn't spread the word enough of what kind of person is running that site...I'm guessing it won't take long for people to start talking about what is going on in this thread...
Yep, and when they start talking in the general forums and get deleted, that is when the rest will figure it out. I have always been told the best way to advertise is by word of mouth. Man he f$)ked that one up! Good job Blake! Reach back and give yourself another pat on the back! It's a small world in the boating community.
Old 03-07-2010, 07:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ebay Ed
i was thinking about doing a charge back against him as well since he booted me for something that wasnt even written on his site if enough of us done that he would be screwed Blake since you read this just refund my money now and it will a lot less hassles for you down the raod as you know how paypal works since you use it Ed
Hmm this business could get real expensive for him now...
Old 03-07-2010, 07:09 PM
Registered

All I have ever done on either site is ask for information or opinions on boating issues like fixes and or good locations, harmless stuff and in return for reading a thread I get booted, I guess I have an opinion now. I do hope he reads this and makes it right as I will on my word never bring it up again but if not I will do what I need to make it right on my end.
Old 03-07-2010, 07:10 PM
Registered

Well I am banned from tbm, but he still my friend on face book!!
Old 03-07-2010, 07:11 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I don't post much so for me it is just one less site to go to, but I have noticed more and more there is nothing there for me to learn for the most part. I do like helping the newbies out. Always like helping someone to learn from my mistakes. Looks like the BAJA section here will be getting more active and this is where I learn new stuff anyway. Thanks FLAKE.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.