Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
Imagine that BANNED from TBM >

Imagine that BANNED from TBM

Notices

Imagine that BANNED from TBM

Old 03-05-2010, 08:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He pulled my plug a couple of years ago when he was a *ick over some shipping, and I told on him to ebay.
Was around the same time he labeled those of us who bought his over-priced Baja mats from ebay at less than half what he sold them for as "cheapskates"
Never did like HIM and his horse, but did like some of the guys that used to be there.
Seems like most of the original guys have been banned or just got tired of his crap and left.
His feelings were hurt when he went to Baja and wanted them to elect him "Mr. Baja", they didn't make him King of Bajas, so he tucked his tail, and ran.
Anyway, all of us who have been banned all know what the deal is, so I'm not going to bad-mouth him further.
Old 03-05-2010, 10:31 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What the hell I'm banned anyway might as well show the lurkers from there what was really said.
Attached Thumbnails Imagine that BANNED from TBM-trees-post.jpg  

Last edited by Irishtornado; 03-06-2010 at 08:28 AM. Reason: to show the flock
Old 03-05-2010, 10:37 PM
Registered

It looks I'm banned now too! Oh lookie, it's almost like we're still on TBM except you can see what was said in the paying suppporters lounge for FREE! Cut and paste is a wonderful thing if you "cut" before he deletes! I have lots more but we'll start here.

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJAMARINE
you got something to say, dont be a puss... say it.
Quit contradicting yourself...one minute you're telling people to speak their mind, the next your deleting their posts? If you have something to say why don't you say it in the regular forum instead of hiding in the supporters lounge.

Last edited by Busta; 03-05-2010 at 11:55 PM.
Old 03-05-2010, 10:48 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Irishtornado
here's the post that got him banned.

He must be on the rag. I thougt my bar tender comment would get me tossed. Oh well. Welcome Tree. Blakes true colors are coming out. No reason to support someone that openly bashes paying or non paying customers a like. Its the great thing about the american way. He will always have his followers everyone does. Sooner or later he will realize that folks really want to know more about Baja's, not his thoughts or feelings towards other boaters that have a large friend group or actually have a trailer and can move around and see others in the boating community. Well at least not just for a free ride in a poker run boat. I have pulled my boat 1000's of miles as have many others on this site to run in an event or meet some folks that they have met on line. He doesnt even have a trailer and wont buy a plane ticket to go see the folks that support the site. Nice, let others do the work and take all the credit. Way to go

As Forest Gump say's thats all I have to say about that.
Old 03-05-2010, 11:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Irishtornado
here's the post that got him banned.
tree nailed it in his post to blake, that site is only popular because of the brand it represents not because of its webmaster. He has a very large head and a very bad attitude and I think its only a blessing that he doesn't show up to boating events cause he is one person who not only comes across as an ******* on the boards but truly is an ass in every aspect of his life.
Old 03-05-2010, 11:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by CJPHIL
He has a very large head and a very bad attitude and I think its only a blessing that he doesn't show up to boating events cause he is one person who not only comes across as an ******* on the boards but truly is an ass in every aspect of his life.
Yep, he proved that when he blessed us with his presence at the Conroe Bash a couple of years ago. He even banned a super nice guy that custom made TBM stickers for the event. That and Blake told the guy he was not responsible for telling the guy thank you for making the stickers that Keith should have done that. These stickers were free by the way. A simple thank you would have been nice but instead...you're banned!
Old 03-05-2010, 11:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJAMARINE
I take it in the can!
Yes, I most certainly do!

Last edited by Mr.DckTater; 03-06-2010 at 12:37 AM.
Old 03-06-2010, 07:25 AM

Thanks for the welcome guys! Its funny how I am recognizing all these screen names from the past. Guess I should have pulled the plug at the other site a long time ago.
Old 03-06-2010, 07:33 AM
Registered

Received 147 Likes on 60 Posts

YAWWWWNNN.....STRETCH....... Imagine that...I was banned in my sleep too. What an azzhole.

Well Blake...contrary to what you may believe in your lil make-up pretend world you live in all you have done is expose your true "RED WHITE AND BLUE AZZ SELF" even more. You delete my posts on simple questions...attack a few friends of mine with your "I'm so holy look at me and bow" attitude...I (sorry gang) "WE" call you out on it, you delete the posts and lock the threads so you can hide and not have to face the facts...then you ban us and re-open the threads so you can make yourself look like a hero. All that shows is your true cowardness and proves that you were wrong.

Next time you show up in TX for a Baja run ONLY because Baja was here and not for the people of the "business" (as you are calling it these days) give me a shout....I got a few more questions to ask ya

Yes Chris...."cut and paste" are a beautiful thing....proof is in the pudding

MR BAJA.
Old 03-06-2010, 08:01 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i still have my name so i dont think i have been banned but my post got yanked i think it might be time to maybe say something to some of the advertisers ???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.