Imagine that BANNED from TBM

Notices

Imagine that BANNED from TBM

Old 03-07-2010, 10:18 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Irishtornado
Yea of course if your a friend of mine I must've poached you for the LSCR and of course that causes you to be BANNED cause you can't attend any event unless it has TBM before the name.
Do you Mean (T)he (B)ull**** (M)an.
Old 03-07-2010, 10:19 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Keith Atlanta
Dude, you know me. I just want to f**k with my boat. My brain is small so I dont have time for drama or bullcrap. A ****ty day on the boat is still better than a great day at work - therefore, I keep my boating live reserved for exactly that - boat, alcohol, wife, fun. Drama and whatever else just doesnt fit.
Well honestly it doesn't fit in my life either, but seems to follow me...I guess cause someone is jealous of the fact I actually have friends and get out and use my boat and not just watch it from my window sitting on the lift..
Old 03-07-2010, 10:20 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 867 Likes on 325 Posts

Originally Posted by indywhsle
Gilt by association. It is your fault I got booted.
You guys are like the kids in the Salem witch trials. You're just running around incriminating everyone!
Registered

Sucks! But, I might hang out with you guys when you are on your way back. The new boat parking area up in West Palm near Clematis Street is nice - its worth a stop to walk around.
Sweet! Don't know the area but I'm sure we'll be fine. Last time. we left out of Ft. Lauderdale so at least we'll have an hour shorter drive (on the road) each way!
Registered

Originally Posted by indywhsle
Do you Mean (T)he (B)ull**** (M)an.
I like it he always says Mess with the Bull. Get the horns...I think it's more the stink of
Old 03-07-2010, 10:24 PM
Registered

You guys are like the kids in the Salem witch trials. You're just running around incriminating everyone!
No we are just voicing our opinions and seems it's giving others the BALLS to do that...What I'd like to know is where are FAKES friends are to defend him like he accussed all of us of never doing. Oh thats right we aren't his friends
Old 03-07-2010, 10:28 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

damn i really need to go to bed but i know if i do i will have about 30 pages to read in the morning to get caught up again so it is either stay up all night with no sleep or blow 3 hours in the morning catching up decisions decisions i hate decisions
Old 03-07-2010, 10:31 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Keith, I could care less about websites. For me it is something to do in the winter but DICKFER. AKA "FLAKE","FAKE","FOCKER","DUMAS", and based on the pic "QUEER". Banned me for no reason and Dave is a good friend and I will help any friend any chance I get.
Old 03-07-2010, 10:31 PM
Custom Interiors & More

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Time for ME to pick a side.

OK, you can go through every one of my posts here on OSO, and not find anything said (period) about TBM, or Blake by me. Even though Dock is a great friend, and TEAMBAJA is my brother, I have avoided the issue because some of my customers have learned about XT-Innovations from the site.

Here is what I can tell you now because there are not many left to direct Baja customers here. While working for Baja Marine Corp. from 1984 to 2008, I was NOT a member of ANY boating site (too easy to get in trouble at work) and Blake was the first person that I contacted to possibly pay for a good sized ad for XT-Innovations, but all I got was questions about my loyalty to TBM. I never joined TBM after that email, and I had answered many dumb questions from Blake while working for Baja over the years.

Here is one of my favorites, and Blake will probably remember after he reads this......He wanted to know why his 30ol had (2) drain plugs on the transom?? I said when you pull them out far enough, do you get the (new to the 496) oil drain hose attached? He said YES. I said both hoses won't fit through one brass drain plug Right....???

This will get me banned....wait, I was never a member!

XT

Last edited by XT-Innovator; 03-07-2010 at 10:38 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 03-07-2010, 10:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by XT-Innovator
OK, you can go through every one of my posts here on OSO, and not find anything said (period) about TBM, or Blake by me. Even though Dock is a great friend, and TEAMBAJA is my brother, I have avoided the issue because some of my customers have learned about XT-Innovations from the site.

Here is what I can tell you now because there are not many left to direct Baja customers here. While working for Baja Marine Corp. from 1984 to 2008, I was NOT a member of ANY boating site (too easy to get in trouble at work) and Blake was the first person that I contacted to possible pay for a good sized ad for XT-Innovations, but all I got was questions about my loyalty to TBM. I never joined TBM after that email, and I had answered many dumb questions from Blake while working for Baja over the years.

Here is one of my favorites, and Blake will probably remember after he reads this......He wanted to know why his 30ol had (2) drain plugs on the transom?? I said when you pull them out far enough, do you get the (new to the 496) oil drain hose attached? He said YES. I said both hoses won't fit through one brass drain plug Right....???

This will get me banned....wait, I was never a member!

XT

I LOVE IT DAVE!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.