Imagine that BANNED from TBM >

Imagine that BANNED from TBM

Notices

Imagine that BANNED from TBM

Old 03-08-2010, 07:21 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jfm
Are you kidding, he probably wants to send you a card. In his eyes he got rid of trouble makers and he probably got a crap load of new joins from all this.
Lets not help him on this...
Old 03-08-2010, 07:30 PM
jfm
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

whos boat is this at the bottom of the page? http://www.immboatlifts.com/8to20elevator.htm

Last edited by jfm; 03-08-2010 at 07:38 PM.
Old 03-08-2010, 07:36 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

The last time I checked the success of a business was directly related to how you treated your customers unless you were very fortunate enough to have the golden horseshoe stuck up your ass.
In these days I cannot believe the way someone would talk crap on their own site the way he does......
Customers are cash flow....cash flow is survival.
Anybody that does not realize this will suffer financially...
Old 03-08-2010, 07:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jfm
whos boat is this at the bottom of the page? http://www.immboatlifts.com/8to20elevator.htm
I'm sure he got some discount on his lift if he let them use the "ONE AND ONLY" SSE 30 Outlaw...Funny I remember there being 2 of them...
Old 03-08-2010, 07:52 PM
jfm
Registered

This cracked me up with all the MFing on Darrel, or whatever his name was, about using people and his site to get things, and while shopping for a lift I found this. Nice boat, what a shame.
Old 03-08-2010, 08:28 PM
Registered
Gold Member

You know over the last 3 years that I was a member of TBM, I would get tired of the rants about what someone esle was saying somewhere else. How it was alway directed at him and how he was always the victim.. Everyone was trying to steal his thunder. I have met many great folks on that site and well if I hadnt met them there I guess they all would have come over here sooner or later and I would have met them here. If I am going to pay for a service then I expect to be treated like a customer to soom degree. Its a free country and I love that. If Blake chooses to run a bunch of us off and get new blood in there then that is fine but the folks that got run off have alot of knowledge and know a lot about boats not just Baja's I can remember calling another member up and asking for help. I found his number on an old thread and he got me up and running for the afternoon no questions asked. Supposedly that guy is a hater and has been belittled and called a traitor by Blake. Hell I talk to the guy almost everyday now and consider him a great friend. I enjoyed the folks I met at TBM but I cannot and will not support someone that treats folks that helped him out to build what once was a great site to be associated with. In my opinion if Blake ran the site and kept his personal feelings and rants out of the site and didnt think that everyone had to be Loyal to His site he would be in alot better shape and not have pissed so many folks off. I would have happily stayed where I was and still enjoyed other sites as well. No one begged or asked me to come to another site I came for the knowledge that was here and esle where. Blake you have pi$$ed into the wind and that is something even young boys learn not to do. You went on a witch hunt when you should have looked in the mirror. Your attitude alone has pis$$ed off all these folks. We didnt all leave because you banned Irish or dropped his name or what ever the flip you think caused this. I can tell you as I did on TBM look into the mirror, I am obviously not the only one that thinks that. You and your poor me everyone is blazing for me attitude and I am still the best. You are running the site the way you see fit and it is pissing folks off. Yeah you have a two off boat cause your little clone had one made to be like you but his boat sank before yours did. I have a one off boat and I am proud of it but I dont crow at sunrise and pat myself on the back because of what I have. I am sure if someone had wanted a specific graphic, motor combination, package they could have gotten one too, Oh wait many did. the Green Monster, any of the poker run boats, many more were ordered special and they were one offs too. Your only special because you came up with the idea that sold itself then you F&^ked it up and are running it into the ground in my opinion. I wish you the best of luck in what you do. I wont even insult you by making an offer today for TBM. Everyday you kick more folks off your worth less. That is the wrong way to go in the world of business.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by verbi69
The last time I checked the success of a business was directly related to how you treated your customers unless you were very fortunate enough to have the golden horseshoe stuck up your ass.
In these days I cannot believe the way someone would talk crap on their own site the way he does......
Customers are cash flow....cash flow is survival.
Anybody that does not realize this will suffer financially...
That is Business 101!

The funny thing about all this is he is making it personal.... it is all about him! When I join TBM in '07 I had no idea what the hell went on prior to joining and frankly could have cared less. But when I needed help Dock was one of the few that came forward that opened the doors to even more OSO member help. When I presented the same same idea over there (TBM) instead of coming forward with a helping hand for a paying member he decided to play friggen games. All because his arch enemy had suggested something on another site he trolls on.

As a business man he needs to learn to keep the personal crAAp out of it. Because people like myself DO CARE!! We care more about the Baja network and resources and NOT who pissed in someone's Cheerios.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:18 PM
Registered

more about the Baja network and resources and NOT who pissed in someone's Cheerios.

It's called being grown up.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:20 PM
Registered

Don't tell him all the secrets of how to run a successful website/business.. Oh thats right he never comes over here to OSO it's all his spies
Old 03-08-2010, 09:23 PM
Registered

This was my fun for the day. I kind of like that user name!
Attached Thumbnails Imagine that BANNED from TBM-flake.jpeg   Imagine that BANNED from TBM-tbm.jpeg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.