Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
Imagine that BANNED from TBM >

Imagine that BANNED from TBM

Notices

Imagine that BANNED from TBM

Old 03-11-2010, 08:04 AM
Registered

Received 151 Likes on 62 Posts

LMAO Edd! Welcome to the "Dark Side" as well as Jeff and a few others...

And we can cut and paste his "active users" list all day...but some of those peeps have been banned so that isn't a real snapshot IMO.

Damn IRISH....why did you have to be a "hater" LOL! Look what you started you trouble maker.
Old 03-11-2010, 09:09 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HOSSMAN
LMAO Edd! Welcome to the "Dark Side" as well as Jeff and a few others...

And we can cut and paste his "active users" list all day...but some of those peeps have been banned so that isn't a real snapshot IMO.

Damn IRISH....why did you have to be a "hater" LOL! Look what you started you trouble maker.
Yeah, I was listed as an active user for two days after the Ban Hammer fell.
Old 03-11-2010, 09:26 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by CJPHIL
$hooter, 226sport89, 24OUTLAWDRIVER55, 29 sst, 3030hunter, 33outlaw, 36outlawtodd, 44checker, 450RRRR, 642mx, 97baja232, 98outlawse, aharley62, aquaholics, azoutlaw, Baja340SF, BAJABOATSFORSALE, bajabob 600, BajaBud, bajaholic, bajaman404, bajasst, bajawinder, big e, Bigdaddyd's, BigRedBaja, bjjennings, bluedoghudson, Boatbum, bomar76, BossHammer, bslone, burnsmazz, busatom, caluw1, cheaterboat29, chris272x, ckmansell, Cop an Attitude, crazy-charlie, Crown n Round, customtouch, c_deezy, daniel schlegel, Deep Devocean, DHUBERTY24, dond, Double Down, drivertr6, EarmarkMarine, ELMER, emilsr, fbronco, firehill, fordmandisel, FormulaMatt, fx518362, Garyw, GettinKnotty, gumber, HAD TO HAVE, Heatseeker, high bid, hook'em, Ittledoo, jak160, jawboneski, jbaker, jbaker434, JBOUTLAW30, jchef, Jerm906, JerseyOutlaw, jl17, JMAASKE, John Cooper, jon_883, jvcobra, Keith302, kjac081, krichardson, Kristi700, kurt_14_14, kybaja, LakeTom, LEON, lewis270, LiquidLightning, Livinglife2, Mad Max, makesmehappy, MalibuGirl, marivich, mcourson, MDsteve410, Miller_Time, mowjinx, Mrh2x, mroutlaw_, MXBAJA421, my last 1, Nasdboy, Naughty Girl, ncon315, nomomoney33, offduty, OhioBaja, OhmsOutlaw, Oshvegas, Outlaw Guss, outlaw25, P5-14, Pat Bates, PDubs, pearced-ripples, pjcustoms, Plowtownmissile, pontiuspylate, prostreeterace, protechx2, randyw252, rhino461, rjkboss252, rodster56, rosscop502, Rumor Has It, russellhorn, ryan, sandman0_0, SBB 2000, Scalded Dawg, SHIP4BRAINS, shock-factor, SlowRide, SmurfOnAGixxer, Snapperhead, spectech, Speedjunkies750, spyderconv1999, SST 23, stealth96, Steel Outlawed, steverp, sturgis mac, TBairos, tbirdusa, tdev15, tdstyg, TEAMBAJAMARINE, The Wet Spot, tigger, trent77969, trock242, trussboss302, tstuck, tswift01, USaveOnTime.Com, violator, visual contact, Wake Turbulence, Watts Up, westexasbaja, wetdebt891, wetride, WorkingOnIt, YSchmidt

Todays list
Does it count if you told him to go F himself and asked to be removed?

I figured it was going down the banned road anyway so rather give him the satisfaction I asked to be removed in size 7 bold font. This was more of an ego blow for him.

Then he deleted the thread all together.... GO FIGURE!! Why have the truth out there for all to read.
Old 03-11-2010, 09:35 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Irishtornado
So Jersey WELCOME to the CREW!!!!! Are you a member of the ELITE group that has BANNED?????

Welcome and hopefully you didn't form a opinion of me..

Hey if your on Facebook join our little group here...

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=345256612949
It's all good Dave, thanks for the welcome
I'm not here to hate on either side, I'm here to get along with my Baja boys and enjoy my Outlaw and the brand how I want.
Old 03-11-2010, 09:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by jfm
Hey Jersey, welcome to the group. Looking forward to a hell of a year on the Barnegate
F yea man!

Dude, you've got to join the New Jersey Performance Powerboat Club, great times all year long.

where are you on the Barnegat?
Old 03-11-2010, 11:06 AM
Registered

Received 151 Likes on 62 Posts

Originally Posted by JerseyOutlaw
I'm not here to hate on either side, I'm here to get along with my Baja boys and enjoy my Outlaw and the brand how I want.

EXACTLY! It's all about enjoying a common hobby and having fun.... That's all we ever wanted.
Old 03-11-2010, 11:23 AM
www.Bajaboatowners.com
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by JerseyOutlaw
Welcome Jersey, we are all just here to hang out and talk Baja.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by XT-Innovator
Welcome to OSO, do you know jvcobra with the 302 in Toms River? We did a whole new interior for his Baja recently. If you know him, get some photos of his new cockpit interior installed for me.

XT
thanks XT

I dont know jvcobra, haven't seen the 302 but I'll be looking when im out there
Old 03-11-2010, 12:46 PM
Registered

Well I got banned, I didn't think I would really since my only crime was posting on a web site other than TBM. I never said a bad word about the worthless prick. So if anyone thinks they can come here and stay there..........nope. I have filed a complaint against him with Pay Pal. They said the can't help get money back for subscriptions but the bastard didn't send my t-shirt so he's fked now. Oh and Flake............don't try to send it now because they will check the ship date. ...........OK Got to go join the Banned from TBM facebook page now.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mowjinx
Well I got banned, I didn't think I would really since my only crime was posting on a web site other than TBM. I never said a bad word about the worthless prick. So if anyone thinks they can come here and stay there..........nope. I have filed a complaint against him with Pay Pal. They said the can't help get money back for subscriptions but the bastard didn't send my t-shirt so he's fked now. Oh and Flake............don't try to send it now because they will check the ship date. ...........OK Got to go join the Banned from TBM facebook page now.
Welcome to the land of outcasts. Posting here is considered a banable offense, its all a lot of us did. Blake is essentially drawing a line in the sand and saying if you are on TBM you are only on TBM. It would be no different than Walmart saying your not welcome because you shop at Target.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.