Imagine that BANNED from TBM >

Imagine that BANNED from TBM

Notices

Imagine that BANNED from TBM

Old 03-11-2010, 09:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HOSSMAN
I just talked to a fellow FORMER TBM supporter.....he was on here a few pages back...just went to TBM... BANNED! He also just re-up'd his membership...... Another business decision gone well.... LOL!
Yep.... It's Official I got BANNED..... And I didn't say anything bad yet!!!!! Blake is an "ASS CLOWN".
It is apparent that he has "LITTLE MAN SYNDROME" he got his feelings hurt for me posting this morning that my friends were over here so I would be posting on OSO and I did not care about getting Banned..... This is America right??? Freedom of Speech is our Constitutional Right.......
Old 03-12-2010, 07:44 AM
Registered

Received 147 Likes on 60 Posts

Originally Posted by Cop An Attitude

Yep.... It's Official I got BANNED..... And I didn't say anything bad yet!!!!! Blake is an "ASS CLOWN".
It is apparent that he has "LITTLE MAN SYNDROME" he got his feelings hurt for me posting this morning that my friends were over here so I would be posting on OSO and I did not care about getting Banned..... This is America right??? Freedom of Speech is our Constitutional Right.......
I didn't want to mention your name "to protect the innocent" lol.

Freedom of Speech so long as you don't speak your mind...
Old 03-12-2010, 07:50 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Irishtornado
Definately something that has been missing, but seems to be popping up over here..
Thanks Jersey....

That's the truth IRISH.... Funny how so many fellow Baja owners have followed suit over here because we are all just looking for a common place to talk about a common interest. Now if that isn't a true following of loyal owners and friends I don't know what is.
Old 03-12-2010, 08:14 AM
Registered

Thanks Jersey....

That's the truth IRISH.... Funny how so many fellow Baja owners have followed suit over here because we are all just looking for a common place to talk about a common interest. Now if that isn't a true following of loyal owners and friends I don't know what is.
Thats what he doesnt get. No one hear gives a **** about the name. The only thing any forum provides is a meeting place. Be it called TBM, or HaterWithBajas, or whatever. Its about the people, and when you go and alienate half of your membership for whatever reason, it no longer is a place anyone wants to be. Most of us that got kicked out, were not involved in any original conflict, many had no clue what the grudge was even about.

Furthermore what he is doing is so opposite of the boater mentality. In my experience and thought, boaters help each other out, not because you expect anything, just because its the right thing to do. **** can happen so fast out there, and I would never leave anyone friend or not stranded, or wish ill on another fellow boater. Thats exactly what he's promoting and it just lieaves a bad taste and smell to me. Quite frankly its Bullsh1t.

Last edited by bmtbandit; 03-12-2010 at 08:18 AM.
Old 03-12-2010, 08:53 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by bmtbandit
Thats what he doesnt get. No one hear gives a **** about the name. The only thing any forum provides is a meeting place. Be it called TBM, or HaterWithBajas, or whatever. Its about the people, and when you go and alienate half of your membership for whatever reason, it no longer is a place anyone wants to be. Most of us that got kicked out, were not involved in any original conflict, many had no clue what the grudge was even about.

Furthermore what he is doing is so opposite of the boater mentality. In my experience and thought, boaters help each other out, not because you expect anything, just because its the right thing to do. **** can happen so fast out there, and I would never leave anyone friend or not stranded, or wish ill on another fellow boater. Thats exactly what he's promoting and it just lieaves a bad taste and smell to me. Quite frankly its Bullsh1t.

Well said my friend.
Old 03-12-2010, 09:16 AM

Well said my friend.
Its kinda funny, the other night I was talking to a Baja buddy that HAS NOT been banned yet so I wont mention his name. We were trying to figure out who Blake really was friends with, who he boated with etc. After all the years of being a member of TBM I could not come up with an answer. What a looser! Dont worry, there is a method to his madness
Old 03-12-2010, 09:47 AM
Custom Interiors & More

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JerseyOutlaw
Im not trying too, I'll be active on both sites, I've put alot of effort into TBM, traveled to meet members, checked out boats for sale in the area for members near and far, posted hundreds of pictures, showed my Baja from a ride with the family to airborne in poker runs. I didn't bring much to the table when it came to x-demensions, and shorties, but I contributed in many other ways, I love TBM, im loving OSO already and I love Baja's of any size and power. Just like I said before I want to enjoy my Outlaw and the brand the way I want
Be careful what you say, it could get you BANNED? Noooo Wait! That dosn't happen on OSO. My Bad....

I guess that I am just glad that I do not have years of posts over there.

XT
Old 03-12-2010, 11:02 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by tree
Its kinda funny, the other night I was talking to a Baja buddy that HAS NOT been banned yet so I wont mention his name.
PM me your buddys name and I'll mention it! He'll thank me later.
Old 03-12-2010, 11:57 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
PM me your buddys name and I'll mention it! He'll thank me later.
Hey Greg are you trying to make more friends?
Old 03-12-2010, 12:01 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bmtbandit

Very well said! Everyone is tired of the drama. It has and always will be about the people I've met or will meet around the country and after my first banning was the only reason I went back had nothing to do about the website. The one thing he keeps missing. It's not a privledge to be there. It was his privledge to have us there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.