Imagine that BANNED from TBM

Notices

Imagine that BANNED from TBM

Old 03-07-2010, 04:20 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by haulinvols
Jay,

It really is not that we drank the Koolaid but more that we just chose to ignore him and focus on the people that were there that we enjoyed chatting with.

Honestly the only thing that has kept me from posting an "exit" post is the fact I know it will just be deleted and morphed into some personal attack on him and how he has been attacked for no reason. He is not worth my time.
Yea but his posts look like a hacked up bunch of info..And as you can see we all have made sure we copied our posts so that we can show the LURKERS here what was posted...Anyone that follows that guy hasn't payed attention to the way he tries to make everyone else look bad and him the hero...
Old 03-07-2010, 04:37 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Irishtornado
Yea but his posts look like a hacked up bunch of info..And as you can see we all have made sure we copied our posts so that we can show the LURKERS here what was posted...Anyone that follows that guy hasn't payed attention to the way he tries to make everyone else look bad and him the hero...
I was finally convinced he is an idiot when he started trying to say that a 25 outlaw was more comparable to a 29 outlaw than a 272. Of course all of those posts were deleted but I then knew HE DON"T KNOW ****!
Old 03-07-2010, 04:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JasonSmith
I've made friends here & there. Most of my friends are here. If only there were some way to get the word out.........
It won't be hard to get out the word now Jason....Trust me...He's pissed in his Cheerios this time...He's turned a personal battle with someone who knew more than him which is why he tried to belittle him into a bunch of "LONGTIME" members getting the word out with actual facts...Oh what the hell I might as well give people somemore reading material.
Old 03-07-2010, 04:46 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

He hasn't banned me yet I can post them for you
Old 03-07-2010, 04:48 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Irish you have way to much time on your hands or you are way to good at driving and posting at the same time good job keep up the good work
Old 03-07-2010, 04:53 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Ebay Ed
Irish you have way to much time on your hands or you are way to good at driving and posting at the same time good job keep up the good work
I asked him that a while ago and I always picture the movie "Over the Top". Except he is using a keyboard and not weights.

Last edited by indywhsle; 03-07-2010 at 04:55 PM.
Old 03-07-2010, 05:09 PM
www.Bajaboatowners.com
Platinum Member

Well, guess I get to join the club of the banned even though I have not posted anything on TBM since last week. Just tried to log in and I am no longer a member.

Blake, I know you watch OSO every chance you get so….

I see you took your normal steps to “protect your investment”. That is to say you could not take the criticism and legitimate complaints of your membership so you decided to delete any posts that challenged you and banned any and all members that stood up to you and/or defended other members past or present. I guess protecting your investment means hiding or removing anything that shows what you truly are so that you can continue to attract new members. The fact you hide it all in the supporters lounge just proves my theory. It is pretty funny to me that you still don’t get the fact that maybe, just maybe, you are the problem, not all of us. Seems like every year that goes by there are fewer of the old members posting regularly. That is because we have all grown tired of you and your overinflated ego. You often speak of having balls and calling it like you see it….well, from where I sit, I see nothing but a keyboard cowboy who would rather belittle others, run and hide and twist facts rather than take responsibility for his own actions and act like a man.

You see, I support my friends. You know, the relationships you build outside of a chat room or forum. Oh, sorry, you would actually have to attend more than one event to build those types of friendships. Hey, I get it, you want to be the self professed Baja god but you don’t want to actually get out there with the people and mix it up. Hell, I don’t even own a boat at the moment and I guarantee you I am more involved in the the performance boat lifestyle than you ever have been.

Your last post towards me said that I would be a better person the sooner I opened my eyes to the company I keep. I am quite proud of the company I keep. These are friends that I would do anything for and they feel the same. I have spent countless dollars and put thousands of miles on my vehicles traveling around the country to hang out with my friends. I have supported poker runs, fun runs, worked boat shows, and been involved with all sorts of events to help support my fellow boaters. Other than TBM…what have you done?
Old 03-07-2010, 05:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ebay Ed
I'm pretty good at driving and typing and I plan on letting everyone know what kind of person is behind that site.
Old 03-07-2010, 05:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by haulinvols
Well, guess I get to join the club of the banned even though I have not posted anything on TBM since last week. Just tried to log in and I am no longer a member.

Blake, I know you watch OSO every chance you get so….

I see you took your normal steps to “protect your investment”. That is to say you could not take the criticism and legitimate complaints of your membership so you decided to delete any posts that challenged you and banned any and all members that stood up to you and/or defended other members past or present. I guess protecting your investment means hiding or removing anything that shows what you truly are so that you can continue to attract new members. The fact you hide it all in the supporters lounge just proves my theory. It is pretty funny to me that you still don’t get the fact that maybe, just maybe, you are the problem, not all of us. Seems like every year that goes by there are fewer of the old members posting regularly. That is because we have all grown tired of you and your overinflated ego. You often speak of having balls and calling it like you see it….well, from where I sit, I see nothing but a keyboard cowboy who would rather belittle others, run and hide and twist facts rather than take responsibility for his own actions and act like a man.

You see, I support my friends. You know, the relationships you build outside of a chat room or forum. Oh, sorry, you would actually have to attend more than one event to build those types of friendships. Hey, I get it, you want to be the self professed Baja god but you don’t want to actually get out there with the people and mix it up. Hell, I don’t even own a boat at the moment and I guarantee you I am more involved in the the performance boat lifestyle than you ever have been.

Your last post towards me said that I would be a better person the sooner I opened my eyes to the company I keep. I am quite proud of the company I keep. These are friends that I would do anything for and they feel the same. I have spent countless dollars and put thousands of miles on my vehicles traveling around the country to hang out with my friends. I have supported poker runs, fun runs, worked boat shows, and been involved with all sorts of events to help support my fellow boaters. Other than TBM…what have you done?
Well said "MY FRIEND" and glad to call you a friend just like I'm proud to call Dock,Indy,Nightlife, Ed,tree, Jay and whoever else actually gets out and boats. I won't name all my friends cause it seems that if they are tied to me they are banned from a site that is crumbling at the foundation it's MEMBERS get a clue you can't survive hiding from the problem.."YOU"
Old 03-07-2010, 05:16 PM
Registered

Received 147 Likes on 60 Posts

Damn guys...I go out drinking one night...leave all y'all alone and y'all get banned from "THE ONLY BAJA WEBSITE" in Blakes lil imaginary F'd up universe!

Hey Irish...post some more screenshots....I think you have a few doozies

And Blake...AKA CAPT. F*%KSTICK...... I am about to drop $44.95 on a membership here....THANKS for making the choice that much easier.... "Great for Business"! Hey, maybe OSO should send you a "THANKS CAPT. F*%KSTICK" T-shirt for all your stuck up efforts

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.