Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
Imagine that BANNED from TBM >

Imagine that BANNED from TBM

Notices

Imagine that BANNED from TBM

Old 03-05-2010, 04:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Imagine that BANNED from TBM

Ok first off I am not a big internet poster but I check on boating sites including OSO often to get info. Today I saw some posts by the Web master at TBM that made me sick to my stomach. I have no dog in any internet battle, but what was said by Blake in the forum supporters lounge was pathetic and very poor form. Its funny how he doesnt have the balls to talk like that anywhere other than the TBM supporters lounge. I had to put my 2 cents in and tried to get him to move the thread so every one could read it. Well both my posts were deleted along with some other posts then quickly got banned. Anyways I am here now!

Ohhh, Hi Blake!!!!
Old 03-05-2010, 05:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tree
Ok first off I am not a big internet poster but I check on boating sites including OSO often to get info. Today I saw some posts by the Web master at TBM that made me sick to my stomach. I have no dog in any internet battle, but what was said by Blake in the forum supporters lounge was pathetic and very poor form. Its funny how he doesnt have the balls to talk like that anywhere other than the TBM supporters lounge. I had to put my 2 cents in and tried to get him to move the thread so every one could read it. Well both my posts were deleted along with some other posts then quickly got banned. Anyways I am here now!

Ohhh, Hi Blake!!!!
Tree for president!
Old 03-05-2010, 05:13 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is he banning people again? I bet I'm getting talked about too...How rotten I am..no loyalty...I'm the reason for all this...Doesn't/Won't surprise me..
Old 03-05-2010, 05:26 PM
Registered

Well I have a feeling there is going to be alot of that going on over there shortly. Appears that many have grown tired of the way things are done, and paying customers are treated. Seams that many well respected and long time contributors have finally had enough.
Old 03-05-2010, 05:37 PM
Registered

Received 147 Likes on 60 Posts

Gang....it appears the sandbox or "litter box" over there is beyond out of control. I cannot believe how that site has evolved to what it is now...."deleating of threads"...banning of members "cuz he can".... sad. I tried to open a few new threads and ask him why he keeps deleating my posts but he deleats those too...as he says...he likes to "contradict" himself....quote.

MR BAJA!
Old 03-05-2010, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by Nightlife1970
Well I have a feeling there is going to be alot of that going on over there shortly. Appears that many have grown tired of the way things are done, and paying customers are treated. Seams that many well respected and long time contributors have finally had enough.
I agree, I had been a supporter of that sight since like 2001. I have always stayed out of the arguments. I just enjoyed checking in every now and then. He is a very immature hateful person. Said thing is, there are several new guys over there who could not read anything that he has said and have no clue. Like I said above he had refused to post all of what he said in an open forum. I am a boater, been one since about 4 yrs old. 36 years old now and have had Baja's for 10 years. My buds are the guys and gals I boat with and are the nicest people you could possibly meet. Even the strangers I meet on the lake are super nice. It just amazes me that this guy runs a boating website and acts like a tool.
Old 03-05-2010, 06:36 PM
www.Bajaboatowners.com
Platinum Member

Welcome to OSO Tree.
Old 03-05-2010, 07:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tree
Sad thing is, there are several new guys over there who could not read anything that he has said and have no clue. Like I said above he had refused to post all of what he said in an open forum. .
He may have deleted all of our posts from this afternoon but he still left up enough of his own crap for everyone to see and make their own judge of his character. I too have stayed out of his drama and kept my opinion to myself for years but I just couldn't take it anymore today!
Old 03-05-2010, 07:52 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think Ronny Reagan said it best "You can run, but you can't hide"
Old 03-05-2010, 08:39 PM
Registered
Gold Member

I said my piece and left and havent gone back. Enough said.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.