Baja Poker Run Boats >

Baja Poker Run Boats

Notices

Baja Poker Run Boats

Old 02-02-2011, 12:17 PM
Registered

Received 248 Likes on 124 Posts

Originally Posted by XT-Innovator
The passengers were from the company that supplied the Pokerface tow rig, and were not seasoned powerboaters. They were not impressed with their ride that day.

XT
the engine hatch in the first picture looks like its ready to open up
Old 02-02-2011, 07:18 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by XT-Innovator
The passengers were from the company that supplied the Pokerface tow rig, and were not seasoned powerboaters. They were not impressed with their ride that day.

XT
I always thought that was the best looking one Baja did, but I can't imagine how bad it rode as light as it is.
Old 02-03-2011, 11:16 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bigredbaja
I have tthe pictures they are just not large enough files to be enlarge to 11 x 17, I did have one printed to 8 x 10 and its makes a nice picture but any larger and the quality is poor, I have a file of Split decesion but its not good for anything other than a screen saver. I did find one copy of Pokerface thta I think is large enough to make a large picture you could frame.
I have a High Res of that shot. I was on the run that day. I was able to do a 11x17 and I framed it. Looks great on the wall. Give me a day or to to locate where I have it and i'll send it to you.
Old 02-03-2011, 01:18 PM
Registered

Received 25 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by 30 outlaw 2005
I have a High Res of that shot. I was on the run that day. I was able to do a 11x17 and I framed it. Looks great on the wall. Give me a day or to to locate where I have it and i'll send it to you.
That would be great!! send me a PM when you locate it and I will give you and e-mail address to send it to if its a .jpegfile.
Old 02-03-2011, 01:45 PM
Registered
VIP Member

I think it's a jpeg i'll get it in the next day or two.
Old 02-03-2011, 05:59 PM
Registered

I've got a couple High Resolution pics of Split Decisions
Old 02-03-2011, 06:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Irishtornado
I've got a couple High Resolution pics of Split Decisions
Really? I would love to see them!, They are for personal use, my email is [email protected]

Thanks!
Michael
Old 02-03-2011, 06:16 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Lucky 7's turned out to be my favorite boat of them all. I hated the initial drawings of it, but seeing it in person was a treat. Riding in it was a bigger treat & beingable to run it was better, even though the day we met up I didn't get the "win".
Old 02-03-2011, 06:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JasonSmith
Lucky 7's turned out to be my favorite boat of them all. I hated the initial drawings of it, but seeing it in person was a treat. Riding in it was a bigger treat & beingable to run it was better, even though the day we met up I didn't get the "win".
How quick did "Lucky 7's" run? Did you ever run beside it, would have been pretty cool to ride in one of the "factory" Baja Poker Run boats
Old 02-03-2011, 06:52 PM
Registered

One of my best memories (of many) was Poker Face at Bajas dealer meeting in Sanibel. Jason Billmeyer, who was doing the poker run tours was giving rides all day long. He pulls up to the dock and says take it, I need a break. His hearing was pretty much shot from giving rides all day.

Anyway, I took a group from overseas that didnt speak any english that I could make out. When I was getting up near top speed, I turned around to check on everyone........the smiles, the jibberish and the looks on their faces was priceless!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.