Is TBM still on life support? >

Is TBM still on life support?

Notices

Is TBM still on life support?

Old 07-16-2012, 01:20 PM
Never Enuff
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Teambaja-Did you ever get the TBM redemption kit from Dock? I bet Jason would pay for the shipping--LOL
Jay
Old 07-16-2012, 04:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by never enuff
Teambaja-Did you ever get the TBM redemption kit from Dock? I bet Jason would pay for the shipping--LOL
Jay
Nope, never got it. Im curious though.
Old 07-16-2012, 04:38 PM
Never Enuff
Gold Member

I bet if you asked Dock he'd send it to you. When I sent it to him, I think it may have caused a little ---with Tommie--He might be glad to get rid of it.
Jay
Old 07-16-2012, 04:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by never enuff
Jay
Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
Nope, never got it. Im curious though.
Actually, after thinking about it for 10 seconds I can only guess what a TBM redemption kit is.

Gotta be a tube of anal lube.
Old 07-16-2012, 05:15 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I was accused of stealing a banner at one of the Bashes on Conroe about 3 years ago. Keith Hill actually made a short speech about it & he thought I deserved it. (it was stolen & returned anonymously) it wasn't me that took it.
Anyway, I still have it & if anyone would like to have it to defecate on & return to Napoleon, pm me your address. I'll pay it's way to your anus.
Old 07-16-2012, 05:49 PM
Never Enuff
Gold Member

Don't forget the rubber gloves, knee pads, and mouth wash
Jay
Old 07-16-2012, 05:51 PM
Never Enuff
Gold Member

Jason, That must have been a long time ago, cause as I remember way back then you didn't get to far away from the dock and you kept Ben really really busy!!!! LOLOLOL
Jay
Old 07-16-2012, 06:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bajaholic
I too was banned last year, when I started promoting the Museum on all the sites at the same time. Apparently he felt that the Baja line is the ONLY performance boat in the world???

I stood behid him for years defending the site and his decisions and "Poof" I was banned, no explanation or even a touch of respect.

We all have decisions we make in our life that creates respect, or anamosity... All I can say is, he's a tool in my book. That is a title he earned...
Yea Brian that's kinda the same thing that happened to me, but I wasnt promoting $hit!! I couldnt tell you how many times he emailed and Pm'ed me to keep the $hit going with PBP and Darrel bull crap, just to have the other ass kissers come down on me..

And then one day Poof I was banned!!! Because of who I chose to be friends with, I never talked bad about TBM ever until he banned me for associating and talking to people..

Your exactly right he earned his title!!! What a dumbass!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-16-2012, 06:33 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,197 Likes on 1,427 Posts

Originally Posted by JasonSmith
Well, it has been almost one year since this thread came about. How is the pulse over there? I'm sure one guy is still there telling everyone how great a 540 is & how much efi sucks. What about the rest/other member?
Call sign Cooter
ya, that chit gets old
Old 07-17-2012, 04:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by HOSSMAN
Last I checked a long while back I was still amongst the banded. Still can't sleep and have taken up heavy drinking. Thanks TBM.
I am on my last month of Therapy It's been a long couple of years trying to get over being banned from "the legend in his own minds" website...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.