bomar hatches >

bomar hatches

Notices

bomar hatches

Old 06-07-2011, 12:34 PM
Custom Interiors & More

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
It's $50 and that's my first experience with xt so I don't have the wonderfull experience to ....ah nevermind..

I'm a working man I thought 125 for screen was already pretty high, but in the end it wasn't really about the money . let's not make this into a big deal I'm over it and I'm sorry I ever posted it. I'm new to the baja brand and to this forum , did not realize XT was God here ... carry on Semper Fi .
So I should just sell you mine for $125.00 ea. and swallow the shipping charges that I paid! Then post that all over OSO???

Dude...You just burnt your only bridge for Baja parts here. Do me a favor now, and get yourself a TBM membership!

I know your new on this board, but you always need to think twice before posting negative comments.

PS...I am NOT God! But you may find him at TBM.

XT
Old 06-07-2011, 12:52 PM
Custom Interiors & More

I`m not paying $150 because "I have them now" when I can get them cheaper from Bomar with that being said XT can charge whatever he wants thats capatalism
My competition (HVAC) does the same thing when it gets hot and people get desperate.
I`m just cranky cause its hot here and we`re busy as hell
Look what I have that you don't! Are those BUG BITES that I see?

Hey, anybody else want these for $150.00 ea. shipped tomorrow? Or, you can wait the 6 weeks like I did for a set from Bomar.

I also have a set of "block-off" panels that we designed to fit nicely above the screen, for those of us that like to sleep in sometimes. $45.00 each. (or is that bad buss.)

XT
Attached Thumbnails bomar hatches-imgp4244.jpg   bomar hatches-imgp4246.jpg   bomar hatches-imgp4250.jpg  

Old 06-07-2011, 03:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's $50 and that's my first experience with xt so I don't have the wonderfull experience to ....ah nevermind..

I'm a working man I thought 125 for screen was already pretty high, but in the end it wasn't really about the money . let's not make this into a big deal I'm over it and I'm sorry I ever posted it. I'm new to the baja brand and to this forum , did not realize XT was God here ... carry on Semper Fi .
You kind of remind me of one of my friends. He's first to jump out of the car, run to the bar and buy a beer for himself quick so he doesnt have to buy a round. And if he takes his wife to dinner they share a fountain drink instead of paying the extra $1.25 for another.

Im not sure if I should say welcome to the board or goodbye.
Old 06-07-2011, 03:52 PM
Custom Interiors & More

Originally Posted by Baja_302
Let me understand this....you are questioning XT's business practices over $25? You could have just said "no thank you" rather than accusing him of price gouging here on the forum.

XT worked with me for several weeks on something I'm sure he made very little on. I cannot say enough good things about him. With so many vendors and builders gone his knowledge and willingness to help fellow boaters get the parts, accessories, patterns, etc, etc. is PRICELESS!! Thanks Dave!

Tim
Thanks Tim,

I guess he got ME a little hot under the collar too.

I don't think you will find many companies willing to invest $500.00 for (4) overpriced custom hatch screens + shipping just to have in-stock, and then be accused on a public forum like that for price gouging.

Dave

Last edited by XT-Innovator; 06-07-2011 at 04:25 PM.
Old 06-07-2011, 09:17 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I`m not paying $150 because "I have them now" when I can get them cheaper from Bomar with that being said XT can charge whatever he wants thats capatalism
My competition (HVAC) does the same thing when it gets hot and people get desperate.
I`m just cranky cause its hot here and we`re busy as hell
so you do all of your work on HVAC and you dont make a penny on the parts WOW where are you at i need some " free " work on my a/c and furnance
Old 06-07-2011, 09:28 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

just so you know XT has probably forgot more about Baja boats than you will ever know
Old 06-07-2011, 10:07 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
You kind of remind me of one of my friends. He's first to jump out of the car, run to the bar and buy a beer for himself quick so he doesnt have to buy a round. And if he takes his wife to dinner they share a fountain drink instead of paying the extra $1.25 for another.

Im not sure if I should say welcome to the board or goodbye.
or they both just drink water

Hey I need to forward this post to a few buddys of mine,first ones out of the boat at the bar.first ones back in the boat sitting down when your pulling out.

What burns my azz is say when your getting out of the boat at the dock/bar whatever and they grab their stuff/shoes and leave yours that were sitting right next to theirs on the boat or dock

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 06-07-2011, 10:21 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
or they both just drink water
dont forget about the free lemons for the water i have a buddy that will order one meal and 2 plates
Old 06-07-2011, 10:31 PM
Registered

It isn't that he's a God. It's the fact that they(XT) where in positions at Baja that made them in contact with all all parts vendors which in turn means they have all the contacts with the vendors for the boat you now own. I feel sorry for you when you need a part that no one else knows where to get it from. There's one thing I've learned in life. Don't burn a friendship over $$$ and my friend you just did that considering you have a older Baja your going to find parts are VERY limited.
Old 06-07-2011, 10:33 PM
Registered

$125 each and a couple weeks, guess they make em from scratch.

XT, sorry not playing the gouge me game with your price. I`m not desperate and even if I was I don`t like that type of buss. practice.
I'll say this the hatch screens your getting for 125.00 where 105.00 each in 2006 when Baja was still in Ohio and you had to buy direct from a dealer. So I wouldn't think 150.00 for screens is a big deal. I know I wouldn't sell mine for less than 105.00 now and they're used.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.