Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Resized NOT using "SMOOTH"
Attached Thumbnails Hmmm-25outlaw_no_smooth.jpg  
Old 06-06-2002, 08:48 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I wouldnt sweat the picture to much 29 Outlaw,Thats one damn good looking rig!
Old 06-06-2002, 10:51 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default You know something DAZE !!!

You keep posting pics like that and your really gonna piss me off !!! Either that or your gonna have to make room in the garage for me next to the dog...
Old 06-06-2002, 11:26 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Say, you wouldn't be referring to the Corona-commercial-resembling scene depicted in the pictures I posted of my boat gently beached on the white sands of that little private island surrounded by chrystal-clear water, now would you?

Like I told you before, anytime my friend, anytime! You guys still planning on a little vaca after the wedding?
Old 06-06-2002, 02:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm Tellin ya !!!

Your gonna have one (maybe 2 (Donna) VERY JEALOUS people on your hands if we see how beautiful it is out there... scratch that, I already see how beautiful it is out there and am extremely jealous already.. DAMN you...
Old 06-06-2002, 07:09 PM
GeoGraphics INC

Default pictures

If Anyone would like, I can adjust all your pictures for you for posting here, just email them to me and I'll send them right back -
CLEAR, and the right SIZE. Free of course.... No Problem.

Clint Graham - Designer

Send pics to: [email protected]

All pics will be returned - 100% Confidential.

Old 06-06-2002, 08:01 PM
Allan4

To everyone who posted pictures:

Dear sirs, you are much more intelligent than I am. Especially the one's who have posted pics of 29's. I suck with computers and your boats are much cooler than mine is. I hate everyone of you and take comfort in the fact that I am pork-humping your wives......

Now that THAT'S over with.....HAHAHAHA, wow, nice boats man, all four of them. As for the Corona shoot Daze, you may have just sold me on a FLA run this winter......Ahhhhhhhhhhh

29, I especially like your graphics man, sweet f-ing ride. Later.

Allan4

Dear sirs, you are much more intelligent than I am. Especially the one's who have posted pics of 29's. I suck with computers and your boats are much cooler than mine is. I hate everyone of you and take comfort in the fact that I am pork-humping your wives......

Now that THAT'S over with.....HAHAHAHA, wow, nice boats man, all four of them. As for the Corona shoot Daze, you may have just sold me on a FLA run this winter......Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Allan4

Old 06-06-2002, 09:30 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Allan,

I can understand why you might like my graphics. Prior to owning the 29 in the picture, I had a 1998 24 Outlaw just like yours with the black checkered flag and the red letters. Owning that boat really turned me on to the black and red theme. In fact, when I ordered the current boat, I told Baja to screw the 3rd color on the splatter graphics. I had them do it in black & red & red instead of what you might normally see, e.g. black & red & some other color.

Quick Reply: Hmmm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.