Baja 442 >

Baja 442

Notices

Baja 442

Old 07-06-2012, 07:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by epandell
I think 80,000 is way to high if I'm paying just for a hull. ... Just my two cents worth.
Well hell yes 80k is to much for that boat needing upholstery work and engine refreshening.
I'm curious as to why with the motors at 150hrs they say they're on the last leg???

There are a lot of awesome boats in the price range at 80 that could be had for less, and I'd bet quite a number of boats in the 80 to 100 range that a seller would hop on 65 to 80 offer.
There's a recent thread here where a buyer got a ?80k? 36 Outlaw for 50k. That's one Helluva concession by the seller, and a lot more than I'd of ever guessed. I suppose you can always raise an offer if your willing to throw the terribly lowball offer on the table and see how the seller bites on it.
What else can he do, countering or chasing you off would be his only options LOL!!!

See ya,
Kelly
Old 07-09-2012, 08:54 PM
Registered

Thanks rider for your input. I'll probably end up putting a low ball offer in all of them and see who comes back with the lowest price. They all need work done to them, so why not try on all 3. I'll update you guys on what happens.

Evan
Old 07-09-2012, 09:40 PM
Registered

Evan,

Sorry I didn't get you the rest of the pics of mine. Will hopefully get them to you tomorrow. Will give you an idea of what you can with one of these. They are awesome boats.

Keith