Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
320 FORCE hull FREE TO GOOD HOME >

320 FORCE hull FREE TO GOOD HOME

Notices

320 FORCE hull FREE TO GOOD HOME

Old 07-16-2012, 09:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've known a few Cigs that were rotted..... I don't think they're better built, I just think every boat has workmanship issues at times.
Old 07-16-2012, 09:26 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 209 Likes on 133 Posts

Originally Posted by puzzleboy
I've known a few Cigs that were rotted..... I don't think they're better built, I just think every boat has workmanship issues at times.
I am sure there are rotted ones, but I can tell you one thing, every single cut/hole/drain is sealed on my Cig, NOT ONE was in the Baja, that makes a huge difference, and as far as better built, I tore up the Baja, it has 3 stringers in the rar, a rear bulkhead, 2 stringers running up front and one bulkhead at cabin step, the Cig has 3 stringer rear, 8 bukheads between the rar seat and cabin, and 4 more bulkheads in cabin that are all accesible, and 4 stringes running up front plus floor reinforcement... I'm sorry... as much as I loved my Baja, the Cig is BETTER BUILT and the ride is amazing as a result....

BAJA Bilge

Cig bilge

Again, I loved my 320 but there really is no comparison... sorry...
Old 07-16-2012, 09:29 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Baja bulkhead...

BAJA stringers...

Old 07-16-2012, 09:31 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

You can see the gas tank ripped through the glass thats when I launched the Baja coming into PIB and sheered both fuel fittings off and lost both engines... that was a fun fix on the island... trying to find part... but I fixed it and ran it another season...lol
Old 07-16-2012, 09:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just tearing out the floors and getting ready to redo my Baja force 250 from the ground up.mi think my dad was up last week to look at some parts off your boat. I can't believe how the factory didn't seal off those holes they drilled! Will be a nice boat when done.
Old 07-16-2012, 09:39 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by mgoblue06
Just tearing out the floors and getting ready to redo my Baja force 250 from the ground up.mi think my dad was up last week to look at some parts off your boat. I can't believe how the factory didn't seal off those holes they drilled! Will be a nice boat when done.
yes he was, let me know if and what you want, I pulled off damn near everythign off the Baja..

post pics!!!