Why trash talk >

Why trash talk

Notices

Why trash talk

Old 08-09-2012, 07:36 AM
Registered

Received 237 Likes on 118 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Force

funny, I'm getting ripped by people who have boats by companys that either went under and are still gone and ones that went under and keep trying to come back...Cigs doin just fine still today....
I can care less what you own... I'm sure your full of goodies... good for you.....

funny... a trash talking thread staffed by someone who jumped into cig forum and talked trash... then you guys talk trash... don't worry when your boat falls apart I will still be having fun.... I didn't talk any trash till you guys did... so I'm done with this mess...

I'm gonna go enjoy my #1 now so good day!
you did make a comment about the boats we own and the brands been out of business,

have a fun day out on the water ,,,
Old 08-09-2012, 08:20 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by boatnt
you did make a comment about the boats we own and the brands been out of business,

have a fun day out on the water ,,,
your right.....AFTER fountain boy and you started ... so ya...that's what I thought...

I will have fun on the water... always do!!
Old 08-09-2012, 08:28 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 8 Posts

I think it halarious that you ate trying to compare your boat to a 68 Shelby. Listen, there are vintage boats that pull big money and draw a crowd, yours is not one of them. I think a fair comparison of your boat to a car would be a 1985 camaro.

I don't have time to go through all the threads to prove your arrogance. But you do troll this site preaching your so called big wave superiority to modern boats, that is trash talking, and you have made a name for yourself on this site doing it.

Also, don't assume the rest of us have to have loans to own the boats that we do seeing that is your only come back
Old 08-09-2012, 08:50 AM
Registered

your right.....AFTER fountain boy and you started ... so ya...that's what I thought...

I will have fun on the water... always do!!
we ALL have fun on the water....and we dont all need to have Cigs to have a good time,,

when the waves get to 8 footers we go to nearest bar and have a good time while your getting your a$$ handed to you out there..
Old 08-09-2012, 08:51 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 4bus

also, don't assume the rest of us have to have loans to own the boats that we do :d seeing that is your only come back

+1
Old 08-09-2012, 08:58 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I think it halarious that you ate trying to compare your boat to a 68 Shelby. Listen, there are vintage boats that pull big money and draw a crowd, yours is not one of them. I think a fair comparison of your boat to a car would be a 1985 camaro.

I don't have time to go through all the threads to prove your arrogance. But you do troll this site preaching your so called big wave superiority to modern boats, that is trash talking, and you have made a name for yourself on this site doing it.

Also, don't assume the rest of us have to have loans to own the boats that we do seeing that is your only come back
your right..I'm new here and contribute nothing but trash talk.. yayaya
Old 08-09-2012, 09:00 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by boatnt
we ALL have fun on the water....and we dont all need to have Cigs to have a good time,,

when the waves get to 8 footers we go to nearest bar and have a good time while your getting your a$$ handed to you out there..
hour missing the whole point...never said it had to be a cig to have a good time...

again...whatever....I have yet to get my ass handed to me ...love big water boatin
Old 08-09-2012, 10:18 AM
Registered

Received 760 Likes on 410 Posts

Let me help you guys out here...
Attached Thumbnails Why trash talk-minesbigger.jpg  
Old 08-09-2012, 12:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

X2. 35' IROC.......

Give it a rest bud.....
Old 08-09-2012, 12:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
Let me help you guys out here...
Aside from comparing manhoods, Full could use that to measure Erie's massive waves.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.