Why trash talk >

Why trash talk

Notices

Why trash talk

Old 08-09-2012, 12:46 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 209 Likes on 133 Posts

oh man... my feelings are hurt now.... Erie blew out my buddy's windshield and cabin door last month on his powerquest.... oops I sure if wasn't from flexin...
Old 08-09-2012, 12:48 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

you guys are talking just as much trash.... remember that..... I just sit here and laugh all day while tour panties are in a bunch.... ..
Old 08-09-2012, 12:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Baja only had trouble because to bank that held thier note called it in and he couldnt pay(which is BS) so the bank took the co. And gave it to sea ray who gave it to fountain who went belly up. Baja is back in production and will be on top of sales again. They never had to file for bankruptcy if I remember correctly.
Old 08-09-2012, 01:02 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Full Force
I can care less what you own... I'm sure your full of goodies... good for you.....

funny... a trash talking thread staffed by someone who jumped into cig forum and talked trash... then you guys talk trash... don't worry when your boat falls apart I will still be having fun.... I didn't talk any trash till you guys did... so I'm done with this mess...

I'm gonna go enjoy my #1 now so good day!
So, Anyone who doesn't have a Cig owns a boat that is gonna fall apart? And your boat is #1?

And then you wonder why guys rip on you??
Old 08-09-2012, 01:03 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I never said Baja was junk... there were certain things cheap on many models but i still say they were under rated...said that in the beginning...say that now....I'm done with this thread..
Old 08-09-2012, 01:20 PM
Registered

I never claimed you said Baja was junk, I just copied and pasted what you DID say, and that was:

"don't worry when your boat falls apart I will still be having fun"
Old 08-09-2012, 02:54 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Alright I'm convinced.
I should sell my Baja and buy an old Cigarette, why was I so stupid I could have saved some money.
Old 08-09-2012, 05:00 PM
Registered

Received 241 Likes on 119 Posts

you guys are talking just as much trash.... remember that..... I just sit here and laugh all day while tour panties are in a bunch.... ..
what you think were doing????were having fun with you!!nobody is taking you serious.
Old 08-09-2012, 05:12 PM
Registered

Received 241 Likes on 119 Posts

oh man... my feelings are hurt now.... Erie blew out my buddy's windshield and cabin door last month on his powerquest.... oops I sure if wasn't from flexin...
well I can tell you I have owned 7 PQs the last 10 years and used them on LOTO,Lake Michigan,rivers,also took my buddies PQ to Emerald Coast poker run last year and I never broke a windshield,door,stringer,etc

also had 3 Baja before that and never really had any issues either,,

but you keep dreaming of your 1985 Cig and how everybody else is less of a boater because their boat does not have a #1 on the side,,kind a like you were before you stepped up to the big time and boat a Cig..
Old 08-09-2012, 06:02 PM
Registered

Below is a link, straight off the Cig forum, in case any of you inferior Baja owners want to see what a REAL boat looks like.

Kinda funny, for a guy who spent most of this thread claiming he NEVER had anything bad to say about Baja, he sure has no problem critisizing them to his Cig "buddies", whats even more amusing is out of a 13 page thread, Mr Full Force was the ONLY one who had anything negative to say about Baja's

I kinda think if this guy had bought a Powerquest, IT suddenly would have been the greatest thing ever, or a Fountain, or a Formula, or a Donzi, or.......;.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/c...-mistress.html

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.