Why trash talk

Notices

Why trash talk

Old 08-09-2012, 06:03 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by boatnt
but you keep dreaming of your 1985 Cig and how everybody else is less of a boater because their boat does not have a #1 on the side,,kind a like you were before you stepped up to the big time and boat a Cig..
Thats NOT how I feel so don't put words in my mouth, again, I was responding to how I was being treated too, I been around a long time and have respect for many boats and some good opinions and some not so good, nothing more or less then that, I base off my experience with what I have had and ridden on...

I never once said that me having a Cig makes everyone else suck, you guys poulled cards out so did I, it's all good, In the begging before all of this got blown way outta hand I was comparing my owning a 86 Baja to my 85 Cig and how it is better built, others argued that and yes I know for a fact as far as roiugh water abilkity and things in cabin not breaking the old POS Cig I have rides better then some of the newer boats I have been on, simple as that, see it how you want, I don't really care, but don't sit there and think I hate ALL other boats if it is not a Cig... thats NOT how I feel... never was...

It's all good, we are all boaters and like what we like, sorry if I offended anyone with opinions... thats what the internet is all about, opinions...its all good
Old 08-09-2012, 06:04 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by n20michael
Below is a link, straight off the Cig forum, in case any of you inferior Baja owners want to see what a REAL boat looks like.

Kinda funny, for a guy who spent most of this thread claiming he NEVER had anything bad to say about Baja, he sure has no problem critisizing them to his Cig "buddies", whats even more amusing is out of a 13 page thread, Mr Full Force was the ONLY one who had anything negative to say about Baja's

I kinda think if this guy had bought a Powerquest, IT suddenly would have been the greatest thing ever, or a Fountain, or a Formula, or a Donzi, or.......;.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/c...-mistress.html
Yea, come look at my 320 Hull and tell me why I had my opinions..... whatever... blow me

All I said was they are not built as strong, ok, maybe a 36 can maybe be comparable, otherwise I still dont see that.... what the fuk ever
Old 08-09-2012, 06:07 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Full Force
Yea, come look at my 320 Hull and tell me why I had my opinions..... whatever... blow me

All I said was they are not built as strong, ok, maybe a 36 can maybe be comparable, otherwise I still dont see that.... what the fuk ever
I guess thats not a "bashing Baja" statement either??

You come on up here anytime and ask me to blow you, I will GLADLY send you and your POS Cig home in a shopping cart, GOOF!
Old 08-09-2012, 06:09 PM
Registered

Is your 320 a gutted hull rotting in someone's driveway like the Cig was until you suddenly took ownership, waved your magic wand and made it the greatest rough water boat ever?
Old 08-09-2012, 06:14 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I guess thats not a "bashing Baja" statement either??

You come on up here anytime and ask me to blow you, I will GLADLY send you and your POS Cig home in a shopping cart, GOOF!
OMG, you guys are like women...lol read into and twist every little thing I say... come on... ruin me on OSO... omg i'm scared..... hahahhaha
I still loved my BAJA but its fact that Baja did not seal holes and they rotted, all the holes were sealed in my Cig... which resulted in a dry hull years later with a passing survey even...
Old 08-09-2012, 06:15 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Is your 320 a gutted hull rotting in someone's driveway like the Cig was until you suddenly took ownership, waved your magic wand and made it the greatest rough water boat ever?
do some research on old tird mistresses and see whats said about em... have fun...
Old 08-09-2012, 06:17 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I will go home and cry now.... NOT
Old 08-09-2012, 06:18 PM
Registered

OMG, you guys are like women...lol read into and twist every little thing I say... come on... ruin me on OSO... omg i'm scared..... hahahhaha
I still loved my BAJA but its fact that Baja did not seal holes and they rotted, all the holes were sealed in my Cig... which resulted in a dry hull years later with a passing survey even...
What part of "Blow Me" did I misread?

I am not looking to "ruin you" on OSO, your doing a good job all by yourself

For a guy who was "Done with this thread" you sure have a lot to say.
Old 08-09-2012, 06:19 PM
Registered

I will go home and cry now.... NOT
..........No, just go home
Old 08-09-2012, 06:54 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

What part of "Blow Me" did I misread?

I am not looking to "ruin you" on OSO, your doing a good job all by yourself

For a guy who was "Done with this thread" you sure have a lot to say.
yes I do....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.