Notices

Why trash talk

Old 08-10-2012, 04:19 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by n20michael
What part of "Blow Me" did I misread?

I am not looking to "ruin you" on OSO, your doing a good job all by yourself

For a guy who was "Done with this thread" you sure have a lot to say.
X2. I'm glad he's "done" with this thread.
Old 08-10-2012, 06:20 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Force
OMG, you guys are like women...lol read into and twist every little thing I say... come on... ruin me on OSO... omg i'm scared..... hahahhaha
I still loved my BAJA but its fact that Baja did not seal holes and they rotted, all the holes were sealed in my Cig... which resulted in a dry hull years later with a passing survey even...
Twist everything you say? You strike me as the type of guy I seem to see once a weekend. The one that comes up to me on the dock and asks a question about my boat just to open up the conversation to talk about your boat. Then I am left listening to a guy talk about his 21 ft starcraft for an hour.

Point the finger back at me if you wish, but it is obvious that many on this forum share the same opinion, you are on a quest to prove you have the best rough water boat and the roughest water right in your back yard.

In 28 years you may finally own a boat built in this millienum, and then that will be the best of the best

On a side note I boat with all types, I have friends with pontoons, 24 ft sport boats, **** cruisers, nice cruisers, new big power boats, all types. I don't judge people by what they have, and no one hear is judging you based on what you drive. But when you throw the stones that you do, we throw them back at your glass boat, because it is so easy.

I tried watching your video again, but I can't. The dull bow makes me want to get up there with a buffer.

Last edited by 4bus; 08-10-2012 at 06:22 AM.
Old 08-10-2012, 06:28 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by 4bus
Twist everything you say? You strike me as the type of guy I seem to see once a weekend. The one that comes up to me on the dock and asks a question about my boat just to open up the conversation to talk about your boat. Then I am left listening to a guy talk about his 21 ft starcraft for an hour.

Point the finger back at me if you wish, but it is obvious that many on this forum share the same opinion, you are on a quest to prove you have the best rough water boat and the roughest water right in your back yard.

In 28 years you may finally own a boat built in this millienum, and then that will be the best of the best
Thats NOT me but ok... I see how it can look but thats not me...

If I wanted a newer boat I would go get one, I fell into a very good deal on a very good looking classic Cig, simple as that..

it is a very good rough water boat and we do get some pretty serious conditions on Lake Erie thats all I said, not once did I say it was the BEST or WORST ever of either... not once... you guys took it that way...

I am actually pretty decent guy to hang out with, boat with and have lots of mecahnical knowledge of boats and such with lots to offer, so if I came off wrong I'm sorry, but like I said we all have our opinions...

you have many times told me my old boat is outdated and junk, so... your better then me??? you have more money then me??? so fukkin what... I would rather be known as a loser with opinion then a stuck up money bag.... I don't care to own a newer boat right now and probably won't for a long time as I can put whatever power I want in this and build it myself, which is where I get my satisfaction... building things.. thats what I do...

Again, in the beginning I was comparing my Cig to my Baja at the time, nothing more.....
Old 08-10-2012, 06:32 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

In the end... I'm not what you guys think, if you met me in person you would see otherwise... thats all I'm sayin...
Old 08-10-2012, 06:43 AM
Registered

Thats NOT me but ok... I see how it can look but thats not me...

If I wanted a newer boat I would go get one, I fell into a very good deal on a very good looking classic Cig, simple as that..

it is a very good rough water boat and we do get some pretty serious conditions on Lake Erie thats all I said, not once did I say it was the BEST or WORST ever of either... not once... you guys took it that way...

I am actually pretty decent guy to hang out with, boat with and have lots of mecahnical knowledge of boats and such with lots to offer, so if I came off wrong I'm sorry, but like I said we all have our opinions...

you have many times told me my old boat is outdated and junk, so... your better then me??? you have more money then me??? so fukkin what... I would rather be known as a loser with opinion then a stuck up money bag.... I don't care to own a newer boat right now and probably won't for a long time as I can put whatever power I want in this and build it myself, which is where I get my satisfaction... building things.. thats what I do...

Again, in the beginning I was comparing my Cig to my Baja at the time, nothing more.....

Started humble, ended in typical "full force" fashion.

You are the one that is coming across as looking down at others and their boats.

"Come race me in the rough lake erie water" "I could have newer if I wanted a loan" "Fountain is out of business" "The 42 is a better hull than your 38" "I have rode in newer and none ride as good as mine" Blah blah blah

I am sure you are a better guy in person, I can see from your thread when you bought the boat you have some close friends that you boat with, so I guess you don't the profile I laid out....those guys have no friends.

Bottom line, we can all respect your boat for what it is, but you don't need to talk trash about others to try to make your boat look better in our eyes. We know what it is, and we know what it is capable of. We can all see how impressed YOU are with your new ride, try to be a little more humble, no need to try to compare it to others that you do not own.

That baja that you once loved was faster with the same power You better hold on to the hull, someone might re-rig it and pass you out there
Old 08-10-2012, 06:48 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by 4bus
Started humble, ended in typical "full force" fashion.

You are the one that is coming across as looking down at others and their boats.

"Come race me in the rough lake erie water" "I could have newer if I wanted a loan" "Fountain is out of business" "The 42 is a better hull than your 38" "I have rode in newer and none ride as good as mine" Blah blah blah

I am sure you are a better guy in person, I can see from your thread when you bought the boat you have some close friends that you boat with, so I guess you don't the profile I laid out....those guys have no friends.

Bottom line, we can all respect your boat for what it is, but you don't need to talk trash about others to try to make your boat look better in our eyes. We know what it is, and we know what it is capable of. We can all see how impressed YOU are with your new ride, try to be a little more humble, no need to try to compare it to others that you do not own.

That baja that you once loved was faster with the same power You better hold on to the hull, someone might re-rig it and pass you out there
I been on many boats... many...

as far as the baja faster, yea... 2 mph and its 1500 lbs lighter...

The Cig isnt dialed in yet either..

whatever... see it how you want I don't care, maybe someday I will be as cool as you are
Old 08-10-2012, 07:11 AM
Registered

Received 237 Likes on 118 Posts

I love this thread....
Old 08-10-2012, 07:15 AM
Registered

maybe someday I will be as cool as you are
Dude, let's keep it real on here ok, we both know that is never going to happen
Old 08-10-2012, 07:18 AM
Registered

Ias far as the bajafaster , yea... 2 mph and its 1500 lbs lighter...
I highlighted the key word in your previous post.
Old 08-10-2012, 07:21 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.