Why trash talk

Notices

Why trash talk

Old 08-10-2012, 12:11 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by boatnt
I love this thread....
Me too, at least until I was asked for sexual favors, from a guy, no less!
Old 08-10-2012, 12:31 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 264 Likes on 146 Posts

Can we get another 14 pages in this thread ?

( without mentioning Apache or Card Shark or Pantera and bankruptcy)

Last edited by JaayTeee; 08-10-2012 at 12:48 PM.
Old 08-10-2012, 12:39 PM
Registered

Location: Northern, KY (Cincinnati) Lake St Clair, MI Norris Lake, TN
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I think we have a contest.
Attached Thumbnails Why trash talk-pee.jpg  
Old 08-10-2012, 02:58 PM
Registered

Just rolled into the 1000 Islands Run, there is some real nice chit here!
Old 08-10-2012, 03:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JaayTeee
Can we get another 14 pages in this thread ?

( without mentioning Apache or Card Shark or Pantera and bankruptcy)
NO CHIT!!!

All this over two completely different boats in my opinion. 2 different builds, 2 different price points, 2 different types of buyer.

I'm sure if Cigarette wanted to build a production boat and to the same type of standards as a Baja, then it would not be as coveted. And vice versa, if Baja wanted to build a boat like Cigarette did, then it wouldn't be the affordable performance boat option for many of us.

They are what they are..............DIFFERENT and for a reason!!!!
Old 08-10-2012, 05:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by n20michael
Just rolled into the 1000 Islands Run, there is some real nice chit here!
Make sure to keep tabs on all the old chit spanking the new chit and report back.
Old 08-10-2012, 05:53 PM

mcourson

Originally Posted by mcourson
NO CHIT!!!

All this over two completely different boats in my opinion. 2 different builds, 2 different price points, 2 different types of buyer.

I'm sure if Cigarette wanted to build a production boat and to the same type of standards as a Baja, then it would not be as coveted. And vice versa, if Baja wanted to build a boat like Cigarette did, then it wouldn't be the affordable performance boat option for many of us.

They are what they are..............DIFFERENT and for a reason!!!!
What makes Baja a production boat and not Cig especially pre 2000. Is it the fact that they sold more than all the other brands combined.Both built by hand and both used the same aftermarket parts. Cig is the Harley of boats but there are others just as good, you just pay more for the name. Just want to keep it going.
Old 08-10-2012, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by outlawfun
Why is it that people like to trash talk Baja. I've had a 29 and currently have a 36 and never had any issues. Just had a survey on the 36 for the insurance co and found no stress cracks and no moister on meter anywere, boat was put togethr nice. All tests done in past on the 36 say it's a great boat and crushes waves, won 2001 performance boat mag award. Back in 99 they had the same power as a stock Cig, same gauges, same controls, better Mcleod seats, vacuflush toilet, same hand laid fiberglass process with bolsa core hull and sides, hull and deck were plexus bonded together and threw screwed, plus some other items Cig didn't offer. I know Cig has always had the rep of the best hull and a clean rigging in engine compartment but after that I don't see the diff. I was looking for a 38 top gun last year and found that the 36 OL had more cockpit room, a better cabin layout and some other items the Cig didn't, all which come in handy with Kids on board. I'll always like the top gun and thats what attracted me to performance boats but don't get the trash talk by other boat owners on the forum.
Read this again and tell me the differance.
Keep it going its been good.
Old 08-10-2012, 06:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by POWERPLAY J
Make sure to keep tabs on all the old chit spanking the new chit and report back.
LOL, I would gladly report back if the damn "Dock Nazis" would open the docks up, boat count looks to be down from previous years, LOTS of big dollar stuff here though

"aqua mania" and the new " My Way"
Are both here, as well as a few nice Outerlimits, which appear to be ALMOST as nice as the Cigarettes that are here, lol.
Old 08-11-2012, 08:16 AM
Registered

Received 241 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Force
I was told this week that mistresses are old outdated pos boats that nobody wants.....I would at this point in time rather have my old tird that handles anything I throw at it.... then a newer boat with plastic cabin parts that break... I love the classic lines and paint.. I will probably never get rid of this boat... at least for a long time... she's a great boat!!!!
Dude no reason to go over the Cig forum and seek attention...
Well Iam sure you will find some people to agree with you over there,,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.