Why trash talk

Notices

Why trash talk

Old 08-11-2012, 04:00 PM
never trade luck for skil
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Force
if they were the same build and quality they would cost similar, I have seen many..my buddy had a 36 outlaw, now has a 38 Gun, the gun crushes WAY better... sorry...and thats a TS gun over the straight Baja hull... TS never ride as good as straight bottom boats..again, I am also referring to our Lake Erie, not inland lakes or oceans....

This video is my Mistress in 4-6 footers we see regularly on the great lakes, newer cigs run it just as good without beating you up... I never said the Baja cant run it, I just said you will feel it a ton more...

http://youtu.be/RkIdBlNuxMM
i agree with you all the way with how a cig or apache is a better boat. there is a reason why they are and were used for racing. never seen a baja in any race that i can remember. cigs cost more because you get more product not just the name.

but no offense bro, if you think you're running in 4 to 6s in that video you need to rethink how you judge them waves. my guess would be 2 to 3s at the most. by no means is that baja water but i grew up on Lake Michigan and been is some big fricken waves but no way those are 4 to 6s. these pics are us in 3 to 4s running in the last SOTW in grand haven.
Attached Thumbnails Why trash talk-saber-pics-014.jpg   Why trash talk-saber-pics-034.jpg   Why trash talk-saber-pics-044.jpg  

Old 08-12-2012, 07:46 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

hahahhahaha
Old 08-12-2012, 04:23 PM
Registered

Alright, so how big were they yesterday afternoon at the islands/west end? All I know was BIG!
Old 08-12-2012, 05:23 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by showtime83
Alright, so how big were they yesterday afternoon at the islands/west end? All I know was BIG!
big enough for a ride to KI!
Old 08-12-2012, 05:26 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by cfischer
i agree with you all the way with how a cig or apache is a better boat. there is a reason why they are and were used for racing. never seen a baja in any race that i can remember. cigs cost more because you get more product not just the name.

but no offense bro, if you think you're running in 4 to 6s in that video you need to rethink how you judge them waves. my guess would be 2 to 3s at the most. by no means is that baja water but i grew up on Lake Michigan and been is some big fricken waves but no way those are 4 to 6s. these pics are us in 3 to 4s running in the last SOTW in grand haven.
weather reports called them 5-7 that day....I say 4-6 yep... our waves are very short though so they don't look as big in things like videos, anyone that knows LE will tell you... its not like swels in the ocean that are 20-40 ft apart...totally different...

middle boat..... Clifford.... one of my good buds boats....now that fukkers a machine....and probably the best ride you could go on in a V bottom....rip Jerry.....miss ya bud

Last edited by Full Force; 08-12-2012 at 06:52 PM.
Old 08-12-2012, 08:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cfischer

X2. Someone who can measure waves! Lol
Old 08-12-2012, 08:37 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Old 08-13-2012, 09:52 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Force
I was told this week that mistresses are old outdated pos boats that nobody wants.....I would at this point in time rather have my old tird that handles anything I throw at it.... then a newer boat with plastic cabin parts that break... I love the classic lines and paint.. I will probably never get rid of this boat... at least for a long time... she's a great boat!!!!
There you go again twisting words, we said that YOU were an outdated POS.

You will never see the big picture, I'll try one more time

1. You bought a new to you boat
2. Your new boat impressed you (good thing)
3. Your love for your boat grew (also a good thing)
4. You started to love the boat so much you wanted to share your love
5. The response was just ok in your eyes, you thought "I must work harder to tell the world how great this boat is"
6. You took it up a notch and made a video
7. You sat awake in bed and thought "These guys just have no idea how great my boat is, must work harder"
8. You took it up a notch and started thread hopping, sharing your vid more, sharing YOUR experience, in places that no one cared
9. The waves on lake Erie started getting BIGGER
10. You started breaking the rules by COMPARING your boat to others on a chat forum???
11. You did more research (in the cig forum)and found that your boat is the greatest ever made
12. You started inviting others to race you in the now hurricane size waves in western lake erie
13. Your internet arrogance grew out of control
14. People started to bite back (as expected)
15. You ran out of responses and starting using emotioncons for answers and comebacks
16. You ran back to the cig forum and posted the above quote in an attempt more cig owners to come over and defend you.
Old 08-13-2012, 10:01 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by 4bus
There you go again twisting words, we said that YOU were an outdated POS.

You will never see the big picture, I'll try one more time

1. You bought a new to you boat
2. Your new boat impressed you (good thing)
3. Your love for your boat grew (also a good thing)
4. You started to love the boat so much you wanted to share your love
5. The response was just ok in your eyes, you thought "I must work harder to tell the world how great this boat is"
6. You took it up a notch and made a video
7. You sat awake in bed and thought "These guys just have no idea how great my boat is, must work harder"
8. You took it up a notch and started thread hopping, sharing your vid more, sharing YOUR experience, in places that no one cared
9. The waves on lake Erie started getting BIGGER
10. You started breaking the rules by COMPARING your boat to others on a chat forum???
11. You did more research (in the cig forum)and found that your boat is the greatest ever made
12. You started inviting others to race you in the now hurricane size waves in western lake erie
13. Your internet arrogance grew out of control
14. People started to bite back (as expected)
15. You ran out of responses and starting using emotioncons for answers and comebacks
16. You ran back to the cig forum and posted the above quote in an attempt more cig owners to come over and defend you.
Fountains still suck....

oh yea... and you are in love with my posts so much you keep it going...lol

Last edited by Full Force; 08-13-2012 at 10:11 AM.
Old 08-13-2012, 12:13 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

For a boat that "sucks" they sure are fast, especially the one that set the V Hull speed record, seem to remember Cigarette trying (and failing) to break the record a few years back, I guess it wasn't entirely Cigarettes fault since they had to have someone else build the hull.

I am a DIE HARD Outerlimits guy (they suck too?)
But, I respect what Reggie/Fountain have accomplished.

YOUR boat may have been criticized in this thread, but, I don't recall anyone saying "Cigarettes" suck.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.