Why trash talk >

Why trash talk

Notices

Why trash talk

Old 08-13-2012, 10:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Baja_342
I'm looking for one too. Must have a Redwood color stain on the cabin shutters.
I wish Full Force's Cig was for sale. That's the EXACT one i want. I will not settle for less!!
Old 08-14-2012, 07:54 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Baja_342
I'm looking for one too. Must have a Redwood color stain on the cabin shutters.
hahahahah
Old 08-14-2012, 08:13 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Fordtough150
I wish Full Force's Cig was for sale. That's the EXACT one i want. I will not settle for less!!
Sadly Full Farce's boat may be no longer. Seems the coast guard will be commissioning this boat for hurricane testing this fall. Seems they are so impressed with the 1985 Cig that it will replace their cutters across the board. The Coast guard will be changing the boat fleet name from "Cutter" to "Crusher" with the change.

Further research done by the coast guard discoverd that the 1985 Cig mistress hull does actually CRUSH the wave while most simply cut them. On a poll taken from 1000 waves hit by a Cig hull it was found that 98% of the waves ceased to show their heads above the water line being hit, and for the remaining 2% of the waves it was clear that they were no longer themselves after the impact, many of the waves needed counseling, medication and long term rehabilitation..., they were in fact "CRUSHED"

Last edited by 4bus; 08-14-2012 at 12:16 PM.
Old 08-14-2012, 09:04 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,166 Likes on 1,409 Posts

Originally Posted by 4bus
Sadly Full Farce's boat may be no longer. Seems the coast gaurd will be commissioning this boat for hurricane testing this fall. Seems they are so impressed with the 1985 Cig that it will replace their cutters across the board. The Coast gaurd will be changing the boat fleet name from "Cutter" to "Crusher" with the change.

Further research done by the coast gaurd discoverd that the 1985 Cig mistress hull does actually CRUSH the wave while most simply cut them. On a poll taken from 1000 waves hit by a Cig hull it was found that 98% of the waves ceased to show their heads above the water line being hit, and for the remaining 2% of the waves it was clear that they were no longer themselves after the impact, many of the waves needed counseling, medication and long term rehabilitation..., they were in fact "CRUSHED"
I need to get a copy of tis article,
Old 08-14-2012, 09:13 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by 4bus
Sadly Full Farce's boat may be no longer. Seems the coast gaurd will be commissioning this boat for hurricane testing this fall. Seems they are so impressed with the 1985 Cig that it will replace their cutters across the board. The Coast gaurd will be changing the boat fleet name from "Cutter" to "Crusher" with the change.

Further research done by the coast gaurd discoverd that the 1985 Cig mistress hull does actually CRUSH the wave while most simply cut them. On a poll taken from 1000 waves hit by a Cig hull it was found that 98% of the waves ceased to show their heads above the water line being hit, and for the remaining 2% of the waves it was clear that they were no longer themselves after the impact, many of the waves needed counseling, medication and long term rehabilitation..., they were in fact "CRUSHED"
Thats actually pretty funny!
Old 08-14-2012, 09:14 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Boy.... for you guys being so against trash talking you keep it going... LOLOL
Old 08-14-2012, 11:38 AM
Registered

Full Farce, you are bringing brand loyalty to a whole new level

Old 08-14-2012, 12:08 PM
Registered

I didnt like this thread at first. Now its getting good....Special thanks to Coors Light
Old 08-14-2012, 12:58 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Okay, for those of you who don't have the pleasure of knowing Timmy (aka FF) personally, here is live, completely accurate footage of him declaring his love of his new mistress right after he bought it (sorry, buddy, but I'm trying to move your thread from third to first on the "most popular" list!!!).

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/1350...rette-mistress
Old 08-14-2012, 02:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DucBoy
Okay, for those of you who don't have the pleasure of knowing Timmy (aka FF) personally, here is live, completely accurate footage of him declaring his love of his new mistress right after he bought it (sorry, buddy, but I'm trying to move your thread from third to first on the "most popular" list!!!).

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/1350...rette-mistress
"that's not a real cig, they stopped building real boats after 1988" Hahahjaah funny chit!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.