Why trash talk >

Why trash talk

Notices

Why trash talk

Old 08-15-2012, 01:14 PM
never trade luck for skil
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would love to run that mistress in 3 to 4s. I bet that is one of the most comfortable rides.
Old 08-15-2012, 01:19 PM
Gold Member

Not bashing any boats but if Baja and Fountain can run in the rough with a Cig or Apache then how come you don't see them in the races?? Fountain yes but it's their race version. I could be wrong but I don't see any bajas or lightnings out there.

A good rough water boat would be any Larry Smith Scarab!!! Smokin Joe, best boat of all time!!!!
Old 08-15-2012, 01:47 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't see a lot of Statements, Nor techs or Skaters at the races either. Pretty sure they are good quality boats.
Old 08-15-2012, 01:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cfischer
hmmm?? i'll take that bet any day with a 28 Saber with 502s!!
Dude I have seen a 28 Saber, yes it's a nice ride, but no way it would ride as well as a 36OL in 3-4'. It may be able to keep up with the 36OL but you are going to be getting your ass kicked.
Old 08-15-2012, 02:10 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by nightlife1970
dude i have seen a 28 saber, yes it's a nice ride, but no way it would ride as well as a 36ol in 3-4'. It may be able to keep up with the 36ol but you are going to be getting your ass kicked.
+200
Old 08-15-2012, 02:17 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not bashing any boats but if Baja and Fountain can run in the rough with a Cig or Apache then how come you don't see them in the races?? Fountain yes but it's their race version. I could be wrong but I don't see any bajas or lightnings out there.

A good rough water boat would be any Larry Smith Scarab!!! Smokin Joe, best boat of all time!!!!
When your at the "races" (APBA/OSS) how many Sabers, Scarabs and mid 80's Cigs do you see competing?
Old 08-15-2012, 02:19 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 8 Posts

So the cig race boat is just an off the shelf with full cabin? Might be the stupidest thing I have read on here. What the hell is a saber any way?

The fountain race boat has the same bottom, in fact it is made with a lighter lay up, yes I said lighter! Light is where it is at, everyone is trying to make their rides lighter and stronger at the same time.

The days of filling a mold with a dump truck load of resin and fiber are over

Again, full farce started throwing stones, we ate throwing them back. Why post a video of his cig hitting 1 ft waves on a thread with the topic of "why does every one sh1t talk baja" that in itself is talking crap.

I just don't like him, but I love boats...all of them.
Old 08-15-2012, 02:58 PM
Gold Member

these are the 41 Sabers

they made quit a few 28's and best riding 28 out there! boats are built for big water so yes i would take a Saber any day over a baja. you might be able to run in the rough but it will be no where as comfortable as a 28' Saber.
Attached Thumbnails Why trash talk-saber-pics-010.jpg   Why trash talk-saber-pics-033.jpg   Why trash talk-saber-pics-043.jpg  

Why trash talk-saber-pics-014.jpg  
Old 08-15-2012, 03:00 PM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Nightlife1970
Dude I have seen a 28 Saber, yes it's a nice ride, but no way it would ride as well as a 36OL in 3-4'. It may be able to keep up with the 36OL but you are going to be getting your ass kicked.
haha!!! you're out of your mind. you might be able to stay with the 28 but for comfort that 28 will blow your 36 away. my buddy with a 28' said cruise over to Grand Haven and he'll teach ya lesson!!!
Old 08-15-2012, 03:03 PM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by n20michael
When your at the "races" (APBA/OSS) how many Sabers, Scarabs and mid 80's Cigs do you see competing?
theres a 28 Saber from Missouri that wins it's class every year and i dont know of any Scarabs but I do know the older Larry Smith Scarabs kicked a lot of peoples asses. Has there ever been a Baja in a race?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.