Why trash talk >

Why trash talk

Notices

Why trash talk

Old 08-15-2012, 06:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

+1

I really don't care what kind of boat you have. As long as we are on the water, and your not being an asshat.

I just spent the weekend with an Active Thunder, Saber, Warlock, Sunsation and another 2 other Baja's. We sure had alot of fun together. Oh yea and a couple Powerquest owners down the dock came down to hang out as well.

Last edited by Nightlife1970; 08-15-2012 at 07:01 PM.
Old 08-15-2012, 07:00 PM
never trade luck for skil
Gold Member

[QUOTE=n20michael;3754940]

if you don't care then shut you f'ing mouth. why don't you come to San Diego and we'll show you how we do it here on Coronado???

your boat will never run with any Cig, Apache, Scarab, Fountain, Saber, **** even a formula. been on plenty of boats myself and your boat will never run in "the rough" like these. let's see some video of you in the rough?? baja is a great boat for the money but are not known as rough water boats but fucheads like you think they are and better then any other brand.
Old 08-15-2012, 07:05 PM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Nightlife1970
+1

I really don't care what kind of boat you have. As long as we are on the water, and your not being an asshat.

I just spent the weekend with an Active Thunder, Saber, Warlock, Sunsation and another 2 other Baja's. We sure had alot of fun together. Oh yea and a couple Powerquest owners down the dock came down to hang out as well.
i totally agree with ya and i also grew up on Lake Michigan. Carl is a great guy and his apache is one bad ass vessel!!! when i was in GH Carl and his crew helped me out with some on my buddies that lost a drive in their 50 nortech. great group of guys at Pier33
Old 08-15-2012, 07:09 PM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Full Force
I will still run any of you just to run he boat and have fun!!!!

41 Saber rides sweet as hell, and Jerry told me his 28 with HP500's was the funnest boat he ever owned.... over Clifford, I would have to say the 28 probably does fine!
jerry and jim both owned some nice 28's. watching those guys throttle their boats was a good time!!

wonder if there are any cig, saber or apache guys that started with a baja and moved up to one of those boats and see what they say??
Old 08-15-2012, 07:10 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=cfischer;3754947]
Originally Posted by n20michael

if you don't care then shut you f'ing mouth. why don't you come to San Diego and we'll show you how we do it here on Coronado???

your boat will never run with any Cig, Apache, Scarab, Fountain, Saber, **** even a formula. been on plenty of boats myself and your boat will never run in "the rough" like these. let's see some video of you in the rough?? baja is a great boat for the money but are not known as rough water boats but fucheads like you think they are and better then any other brand.
Sorry dude but no where in this thread did he say that his boat was better than any other boat.
Old 08-15-2012, 07:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cfischer
jerry and jim both owned some nice 28's. watching those guys throttle their boats was a good time!!

wonder if there are any cig, saber or apache guys that started with a baja and moved up to one of those boats and see what they say??
Certainly guys have moved from Baja's to other brands. I would bet most of them moved up to larger models and much more expensive boats. Thing is what got them started? Baja!

Can you compare Baja to Cig or Apache, hell no you can't. But then again you could buy 3 Baja's for the price of a Cig. That Cig better damn well be built better than a Baja.

How many guys have gone from a Cig or any of the higher priced boats back to a Baja? I'm sure there are a few. Wonder what they have to say.
Old 08-15-2012, 07:16 PM
Gold Member

great video of all different brands
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6VJJfSaOYw
Old 08-15-2012, 07:21 PM
Gold Member

this guy seemed pretty happy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oELmN45re2A
Old 08-15-2012, 07:25 PM
Gold Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O2-5...e=results_main

this was a cool boat! ran next to him in wicked won at the last SOTW!
Old 08-15-2012, 07:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cfischer
great video of all different brands
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6VJJfSaOYw
Nice video of a Baja running in some snot. I seem to remember that alot of big name boats did not finish the run, and broke that year. I also remeber a quote from Reggie saying he would never go back because it was so rough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O2-5oWuhFs

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.