Why trash talk

Notices

Why trash talk

Old 08-15-2012, 07:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cfischer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O2-5...e=results_main

this was a cool boat! ran next to him in wicked won at the last SOTW!
Ha looks like we were looking for the same video...lol
Old 08-15-2012, 07:30 PM
Registered

this guy seemed pretty happy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oELmN45re2A
Umm you may not want to use this guy as an exapmle. From what I have seen on a couple boards he is quite the tool. Besides look what he did to that Baja
Old 08-15-2012, 07:34 PM
www.Bajaboatowners.com
Platinum Member

this guy seemed pretty happy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oELmN45re2A
I would have been happy too if I got rid of that ugly POS.....course he is the one that painted it and thought it looked good.

Hell, after my divorce I would take a Bayliner at this point to get back on the water. I miss my Sunny. At least it got a good home when I had to sell it.

I won't be without for long though, those that know me can attest to that. I would happily buy another Baja for my needs. Always had good luck out of them and they did what I needed them to do.
Old 08-15-2012, 07:36 PM
never trade luck for skil
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Nightlife1970
Nice video of a Baja running in some snot. I seem to remember that alot of big name boats did not finish the run, and broke that year. I also remeber a quote from Reggie saying he would never go back because it was so rough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O2-5oWuhFs
this was us running with Jerry, Parn, and Mark Peters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyR_ptdLh7M
Old 08-15-2012, 07:37 PM
Gold Member

Umm you may not want to use this guy as an exapmle. From what I have seen on a couple boards he is quite the tool. Besides look what he did to that Baja
haha!!
Old 08-15-2012, 07:38 PM
Gold Member

one of the best boating days ever!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jrwd...feature=fvwrel
Old 08-15-2012, 07:40 PM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Wow..... really.... been on Lake Mich my whole life.....last 4 in the outlaw which was my 7 th boat.

So sorry I ever opened this thread
Old 08-15-2012, 07:40 PM
Registered

great video of all different brands
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6VJJfSaOYw
I was really enjoying reading this until that ****ing song got stuck in my head again after spending two years trying to forget it.

Also, if driving a boat was easy it would be called "your mom". That wasn't directed at anyone in particular. It just sounded funny in my head. Actually, it makes no sense in this context.

Bottom line, I don't think there is any one brand better than another on a macro level. It comes down to what brand will be better than another for what the individual buying the boat intends to do with it. For me personally, my next boat will sacrifice top speed and "big wave crushing" ability for more cabin room, a crapper, sink, and hell maybe a micro or a range. I really dont care what brand. Whatever will make my wife and kid comfortable enough to not ***** that we need a cruiser. For a single dude who boats in notoriously sloppy water one brand may be better for HIM where as the same brand won't work for someone else. Same thing goes for cars, trucks, quads, snowmobiles, tractors, baby strollers, condoms, anything with a name.

Ok that's enough logical sense out of me. I'm going to find a titty bar and get drunk.
Old 08-15-2012, 07:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by FormulaOne
I was really enjoying reading this until that ****ing song got stuck in my head again after spending two years trying to forget it.

Also, if driving a boat was easy it would be called "your mom". That wasn't directed at anyone in particular. It just sounded funny in my head. Actually, it makes no sense in this context.

Bottom line, I don't think there is any one brand better than another on a macro level. It comes down to what brand will be better than another for what the individual buying the boat intends to do with it. For me personally, my next boat will sacrifice top speed and "big wave crushing" ability for more cabin room, a crapper, sink, and hell maybe a micro or a range. I really dont care what brand. Whatever will make my wife and kid comfortable enough to not ***** that we need a cruiser. For a single dude who boats in notoriously sloppy water one brand may be better for HIM where as the same brand won't work for someone else. Same thing goes for cars, trucks, quads, snowmobiles, tractors, baby strollers, condoms, anything with a name.

Ok that's enough logical sense out of me. I'm going to find a titty bar and get drunk.
Sounds like you need a Baja 370, 420, or 38 Special.
Old 08-15-2012, 08:14 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 8 Posts

Sounds like you need a Baja 370, 420, or 38 Special.
Or an, outer limits or black thunder, one of those is my next ride, hopefully #6 drives I want to throw a rooster and macerate a crap while running the a/c

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.