Why trash talk

Notices

Why trash talk

Old 08-15-2012, 08:54 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=Nightlife1970;3754957]
Originally Posted by cfischer

Sorry dude but no where in this thread did he say that his boat was better than any other boat.
Nope, I didnt, Thanks for pointing that out, I was about to, appreciate it (-:
Old 08-15-2012, 09:00 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=cfischer;3754947][QUOTE=n20michael;3754940]

if you don't care then shut you f'ing mouth. why don't you come to San Diego and we'll show you how we do it here on Coronado???

your boat will never run with any Cig, Apache, Scarab, Fountain, Saber, **** even a formula. been on plenty of boats myself and your boat will never run in "the rough" like these. let's see some video of you in the rough?? baja is a great boat for the money but are not known as rough water boats but fucheads like you think they are and better then any other brand.[/QUOT

As far as I am concerned YOU are Fackhead, one of the BIGGEST ones I have come across in quite awhile.

ANY time you and your "life partner" want to run your yap to my face, just let me know (-:

Your threats while hiding behind a keyboard in your Mom's basement 3000 Miles away are ALMOST as lame as a BOATLESS blowhard talking smack about his boyfriends boat.

Have fun "Boat Shopping" tool!
Old 08-15-2012, 09:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by haulinvols
I would have been happy too if I got rid of that ugly POS.....course he is the one that painted it and thought it looked good.

Hell, after my divorce I would take a Bayliner at this point to get back on the water. I miss my Sunny. At least it got a good home when I had to sell it.

I won't be without for long though, those that know me can attest to that. I would happily buy another Baja for my needs. Always had good luck out of them and they did what I needed them to do.

Good luck! Hope your back on the water soon'
Old 08-15-2012, 09:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 4bus
Or an, outer limits or black thunder, one of those is my next ride, hopefully #6 drives I want to throw a rooster and macerate a crap while running the a/c
Agreed! Outerlimits are just sick, and Man do they run!!

If I could swing it a Statement Ultra 42 would be on that list too!
Old 08-15-2012, 09:21 PM
Registered

Location: Northern, KY (Cincinnati) Lake St Clair, MI Norris Lake, TN
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Or an, outer limits or black thunder, one of those is my next ride, hopefully #6 drives I want to throw a rooster and macerate a crap while running the a/c
A/C and crapability ...some of the reasons I chose the 342 over the 33 OL

Last edited by Baja_342; 08-15-2012 at 09:24 PM.
Old 08-15-2012, 09:43 PM
Registered

Received 237 Likes on 118 Posts

He's on another forum trying to convince some guys that the TRS logo on his boat stands for "tsunami rated sledgehammer"
Old 08-15-2012, 10:29 PM
Registered

Can't you get a full head and A/C in a 33 Outlaw? Probably not common, but available?
Old 08-15-2012, 10:34 PM
never trade luck for skil
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=n20michael;3755100][QUOTE=cfischer;3754947]
Originally Posted by n20michael

if you don't care then shut you f'ing mouth. why don't you come to San Diego and we'll show you how we do it here on Coronado???

your boat will never run with any Cig, Apache, Scarab, Fountain, Saber, **** even a formula. been on plenty of boats myself and your boat will never run in "the rough" like these. let's see some video of you in the rough?? baja is a great boat for the money but are not known as rough water boats but fucheads like you think they are and better then any other brand.[/QUO

As far as I am concerned YOU are Fackhead, one of the BIGGEST ones I have come across in quite awhile.

ANY time you and your "life partner" want to run your yap to my face, just let me know (-:

Your threats while hiding behind a keyboard in your Mom's basement 3000 Miles away are ALMOST as lame as a BOATLESS blowhard talking smack about his boyfriends boat.

Have fun "Boat Shopping" tool!
haha!! mom's basement??? you should just come to SD and I'll take you into one of our kill houses and show you "mom's basement"!! If you're so tough join your military and fight for your country man and I would love to meet up with you!!! I'll be in KW in november, maybe you should come down there?? better yet for your sake just stay in Canada, the team I roll with and myself don't like pussies like you.
Old 08-15-2012, 11:46 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=cfischer;3755191][QUOTE=n20michael;3755100]
Originally Posted by cfischer
haha!! mom's basement??? you should just come to SD and I'll take you into one of our kill houses and show you "mom's basement"!! If you're so tough join your military and fight for your country man and I would love to meet up with you!!! I'll be in KW in november, maybe you should come down there?? better yet for your sake just stay in Canada, the team I roll with and myself don't like pussies like you.
Yap, Yap, Yap little doggie.....

Oh I am pretty sure YOU and the "boys" you roll with don't like ***** PERIOD, and judging by your LAME online posturing the ONLY kill houses you frequent are actually "Bath Houses" or the ones on video games.

You and your "boys" come on over to KW, would love to meet a REAL tough guy like yourself, til then, do us All a favour and shut up

PS: I am not in the military, but, I got a "buddy" that is, and he is faster, better, and stronger than anyone else, kinda like your "buddies" boat....

Do you see now how Assinine your arguemet sounds???

Last edited by n20michael; 08-15-2012 at 11:56 PM.
Old 08-16-2012, 01:15 AM
Registered

After further reflection, I have NO interest in subjecting OSO/Baja guys to anymore of this crap, so.....

Your right, I am wrong, all Bajas suck, and your buddies boat will crush any Baja out there in the rough stuff, bar none.

You and your buddies are the toughest, strongest and meanest guys out there. You know everything about boating and I know nothing, other than what you tell me.

Feel better? Good.

Moving On......

Last edited by n20michael; 08-16-2012 at 01:24 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.