Originally Posted by JohnAT
Yep!
Oh, by the way ED, Hummers suck
they do suck gas
Old 08-04-2012, 08:03 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Full Force
damn right!! I get that water next month here... woo!!
LUCKY YOU!

I LOVE rough water, looks like a blast!

Michael
Old 08-04-2012, 08:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Awesome videos.
Old 08-04-2012, 09:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by n20michael
ANY fan of rough water, regardless of brand loyalty will enjoy this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttN2stWdoeg
I love that video, and really like it at about 2:46
Old 08-06-2012, 12:37 AM
Registered

I don't think that the problem comes from the boat at all. Baja has been both lucky and unlucky to have become the standard for performance boats. What I mean by this is most people recognize the name and go after it, unfortunately this brings a lot of people into the baja world that are giving the company a bad name. These are the people that are buying the boat for nothing more than a status symbol and not because they enjoy boating.

Last edited by 1987pachanga22; 08-06-2012 at 07:15 AM.
Old 08-06-2012, 05:08 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by 1987pachanga22
I don't think that the problem comes from the boat at all. Baja has been both lucky and unlucky to have become the standard for performance boats. What I meen by this is most people recognize the name and go after it, unfortunately this brings a lot of people into the baja world that are giving the company a bad name. These are the people that are buying the boat for nothing more than a status symbol and not because they enjoy boating.
So, I bought my Cig as a status symbol??? maybe I'm reading this wrong but that is far from the case, I bought mine in my case because it is the STRONGEST 35 ft boat probably made especially for the year (1985) I needed a boat that could take my abuse on Lake Erie, nor can I afford a 100,000 boat of ANY brand...
Old 08-06-2012, 05:45 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

So, I bought my Cig as a status symbol??? maybe I'm reading this wrong but that is far from the case, I bought mine in my case because it is the STRONGEST 35 ft boat probably made especially for the year (1985) I needed a boat that could take my abuse on Lake Erie, nor can I afford a 100,000 boat of ANY brand...
I didn't see this thread being about or knocking Cigarette at all, quit being so sensitive. I do see that you keep wanting to point out how much better your cigarette is in your opinion than a Baja, I didn't think it was about that either?
Old 08-06-2012, 06:16 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by JWoolever
I didn't see this thread being about or knocking Cigarette at all, quit being so sensitive. I do see that you keep wanting to point out how much better your cigarette is in your opinion than a Baja, I didn't think it was about that either?
cig is if you look at his post on cig forum... but that's not what I was saying either... I said maybe I read it wrong but it seemed the other poster said people buy cigs for status symbols.. maybe he meant Baja.. if so I'm wrong...

I'm not being sensitive... I dont care that's much... I'm happy with my ride...that's all that's really matters for all of us!

I never once bashed Baja did I? nope
Old 08-06-2012, 07:21 AM
Registered

Full force, I never once said anything about you and or your brand of boat. I don't have a clue how you got that from what I had said.
Old 08-06-2012, 07:39 AM
Registered

Received 237 Likes on 118 Posts

Dude really??
your boat is 27 years old,come on now,,enjoy your boat but dont think you have something you dont..

there nothing wrong with having a older boat ,,the only think you boat has in common with a new cig is the name...

enjoy your boat but please stop telling us how great it is

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.