Notices

ATTN: dave-o1

Old 08-06-2002, 04:15 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATTN: dave-o1

Hello Dave,
I still have mine if you would like to see it. I sold my house in June and my new house will not be done until Aug 15, 8 weeks later than orginally promised by my builder. My family of 5 is living with my parents out of boxes. I tried to find my pictures of the boat in our storage unit, but no luck. I did find my digital camera so I can take more pictures.
My boat has 70 hrs. and is loaded, SST package, 454 mags, hydraulic steering, transom shower, 2 amps- 6 speakers and 1 12" sub, fresh water flush in the engine compartment, triple axle trailer w/brake flush, cockpit cover, full boat cover, etc...
The boat was made AFTER the stringer correction verified by Jack Ebersole at Baja.
We are heading to Lake Mead this weekend, if you would like to see the boat next week let me know. I'll get some digital pics emailed to you asap. I will be gone today and thursday, so wed or friday I will send the pics. This has been one crazy summer, we lost 2 relatives to cancer, ended up homeless, and have 3 weddings to attend in Aug/Sept. That's life I guess!!!

Carl (909)551-3692
Old 08-06-2002, 10:58 PM
daveo1

Default sounds good

Sounds good Carl, I am trying to narrow down some boats that are in my price range and hopefully make a purchase later this month or whenever I find the right deal. email the pick to me when you have the time...