Pics of Evil Twin's Awesome 29 Outlaw.

Notices

Pics of Evil Twin's Awesome 29 Outlaw.

Old 08-29-2002, 09:09 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Evil,
Thanks for clearing that up for me...As I have never tried hooking onto the bow hook with anything, I had no idea how that worked. Probably easier said than done, right!

As for FL freshwater...Most of it is tied-up underground. But there are plenty of rivers and small lakes. The obvious one is Lake Ochechobe down near the southern tip. We are also amply nick-named the "Land of Lakes." However, most of them are quite small and wouldn't accomodate anything more than a bass boat or row boat. St. Cloud Has quite a few Like "East Lake"(forget the proper name, couldn't pronounce it anyway) where they hold the APBA divisional St. Cloud race. There are others, Like "Lake Tarpon" not too far from here. Lake Monroe(Sanford-St. John's) But they are no where what they are up north. I doubt you'll find many much more than 2-3 miles long. The rivers down here are great, though. St. John's comes to mind on the East coast connecting Jacksonville and Daytona area. On this coast, there is Hillsborough River and Crystal River. Too many to list, but if it's fresh water you're looking for, it's can be found.
Old 08-29-2002, 09:11 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Mark,
A Photo Album would be a great idea. I'll help anyone in any way I can. Wasn't there a thread a while back...Time to resurrect it!!!!
Old 08-29-2002, 12:43 PM
Registered

Received 3,219 Likes on 1,044 Posts

Evil Twin,

I saw your boat at the SCOPE poker run. I meant to get by and introduce myself but dam I was too busy riding on everyones boats!!

Where the hell is the lake you are from???
by the way, very nice looking boat!

Tank
Old 08-29-2002, 01:15 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

Thisistank,

Thank you. There must be a twin of the Evil Twin, I am in New York and I wasn't at the SCOPE Poker Run (would of loved to have been there). So is there an imposter out there!! That twin must be the Good Twin.
Old 08-29-2002, 01:17 PM
Registered

Received 3,219 Likes on 1,044 Posts

WOW, I guess there must be a twin to the twin! Maybe I can find a picture of it on the scope web page. That's a trip, same boat and everything!
Old 08-29-2002, 01:41 PM
Registered

I would like to see it. Long lost "Twins" reunited!
Old 08-30-2002, 08:32 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

ET,
Great looking boat!
Can't wait to get a ride!

ps- I've updated the boat club forum, check it out
Old 08-30-2002, 08:49 AM
Registered

Dave,

If we ever meet up, hell yea we'll go for a run! I will check out the forum again.

Dock and Daze,

I was just thinking of the point you made of how to reach the front hook from the bow, and come to think of it on my 272 the eye was further down and I fell off twice while trying to reach down and hook it. The outlaw has the eye further up and it is actually easy to reach. Pop up one of the cleats and use that to hold on to, but it is not that bad of a reach for the eye. When I leave the boat in overnight, I would much rather leave it at a bouy than let it possibly bang against the dock if a storm comes up. I'm VERY anal about my boat.
Old 08-30-2002, 11:35 AM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Evil Twin you really have a twin!!

After seeing the recent pictures that were posted, I must tell you that our boats are absolutely identical. Whats yours have in it for power? I have a pair of 496's . Did your boat come with external steering? Man, what a difference that makes. Well it's nice to see someone else has GREAT taste. C-ya.

P.s. Where do you boat?
Old 08-30-2002, 11:52 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That is a popular paint scheme. They used it in the Baja book.

If you go to TeamBajaMarine you will see a buddies 25 Outlaw with the same colors. His name is Phil Gibson, located in North Carolina.

Looks great!

Quick Reply: Pics of Evil Twin's Awesome 29 Outlaw.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.