paging Doc Holiday >

paging Doc Holiday

Notices

paging Doc Holiday

Old 09-29-2002, 12:06 AM
Registered

Received 3,259 Likes on 1,055 Posts
Default paging Doc Holiday

Hey brother I put the liquid metal in last week and have just dropped the bolts in this afternoon. The seem to really take good hold so I think it is going to work...Though I don't want to jinx it.
Thank you again very much. It was very cool of you to send that stuff off for me. I'll let you know the next time I get into some serious snotty water and am able to test it!

Tank
Old 09-29-2002, 07:01 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Tank,

That is great news. Please keep us posted. I have been selling the stuff for about six months to the industrial plants we service and have seen good results in many applications.

Glad I could help you out.

Mark
Old 11-07-2002, 03:58 PM
Registered

Hey Mark,

just thought I'd give you the latest update. I've taken the boat out in the ocean a few times since using the liquid metal and it has really worked out well for me. Nothing came loose yet. I hit some 4-6 footers the last time I was out and pounded the boat pretty hard. Everything held together. So far...So good.

Thanks again for the stuff. It's the first thing that actually has worked! Thanks.

Tank
Old 11-07-2002, 04:29 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Tank,

I am really happy to hear your results. Glad I could help out.

Maybe the boat people need to start building boats from this stuff instead of fiberglass! LOL

When are you going to drag that bad boy out east?

Hell, if you don't want to drag it, just fly and ride with us.

Take care
Old 11-07-2002, 07:11 PM
Registered

Mark,

You're a stud! Thanks for the offer....Maybe I'll take you up on it someday. The invitation goes both ways. Get your ass out here and we'll put you in the big blue Pacific.

Tank
Old 11-07-2002, 07:32 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally posted by thisistank
Mark,

You're a stud! Thanks for the offer....Maybe I'll take you up on it someday. The invitation goes both ways. Get your ass out here and we'll put you in the big blue Pacific.

Tank
Now you are talking. Always wanted to go to Catalina. What's the best time of year to come out there for boating?
Old 11-07-2002, 10:41 PM
Registered

Well, really you can come out any time. But if you want it to be really nice you should head out in spring, summer or early fall. You should come out and run with us in the SCOPE club. I'll get you on a Tiger and make the trip well worth it!!
Old 11-11-2002, 11:58 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally posted by thisistank
Well, really you can come out any time. But if you want it to be really nice you should head out in spring, summer or early fall. You should come out and run with us in the SCOPE club. I'll get you on a Tiger and make the trip well worth it!!
Tank,

You would definately be "The Stud" if you made that happen. I may have to bring the wife on a little vacation to Cali and check you guys out.

Let me know when you have some events planned next year. I would appreciate it.

Mark
Old 11-11-2002, 03:13 PM
Allan4

Doc/Tank, are we talking about bolster seats here?? If so I could really use some of this stuff, I am almost ready to pull the floor out to install backing plates, want to avoid this if possible......not to state the obvious. Later.

Old 11-12-2002, 01:03 AM
Registered

Mark,

Go to the www.scopeinfo.com web page and check out the events. They will be the same for the most part for next year too. Get your butt out here and we'll get you out on the water.

Allan,

Indeed, same thing!! This stuff has worked killer for me so far. And I've been out already in some respectable sea's. Have Mark send you out some if he would be so gracious.

Tank

Quick Reply: paging Doc Holiday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.