Old 09-07-2017, 08:44 AM
Registered

Received 763 Likes on 412 Posts

Flame arrestor.
Old 09-07-2017, 09:33 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by No Quarter
Maybe I wasn't clear, I'm looking at getting new exhaust, or nothing at all. So no need to propose blowers or props, I appreciate the help, but I'm not there.

(I'll never buy props from BBlade, I did that 5-7 years ago, they were no good, slower than my home-filed standard mercruiser props. Brett suggested I send them back across the Atlantic at my expense and I'd lose a month of our short summer.)
I agree on the bblades. Dont do it.
They are good salesman... Hopefully they mean well but...
Poor customer service once they dont deliver on performance or even a simple prop cleanup or within time frame promised. Will not return calls or emails once they have your prop in the shop. Insist on Blaming something we did to the boat instead of accepting its something they did to the prop, (we didnt change anything to the boat other than give them the props)
Several friends include myself with poor experiences in the past few years.
Old 09-07-2017, 10:09 AM
Registered

Received 763 Likes on 412 Posts

Originally Posted by hustlerguy
I agree on the bblades. Dont do it.
They are good salesman... Hopefully they mean well but...
Poor customer service once they dont deliver on performance or even a simple prop cleanup or within time frame promised. Will not return calls or emails once they have your prop in the shop. Insist on Blaming something we did to the boat instead of accepting its something they did to the prop, (we didnt change anything to the boat other than give them the props)
Several friends include myself with poor experiences in the past few years.
That is a shame. They did good by me but that was probably back in the late 2000's.