Someone buy my boat!!! >

Someone buy my boat!!!

Notices

Someone buy my boat!!!

Old 11-07-2002, 04:04 PM
Registered

Received 3,258 Likes on 1,054 Posts
Cool Someone buy my boat!!!

Look, I'm getting itchy to buy a Cig. I need to sell my boat first. 1997 24 Outlaww SST (purple and white) As some of you may know, I just got done dropping about 19k into it. New motor (650HP) external steering, gil dry exhaust, custom stereo (2 12's 600 watts) killer condition. only 15hrs on motor, still has 5 more months on warranty. email me if anyone interested or know someone interested. 42k

Tank

Last edited by thisistank; 11-07-2002 at 07:15 PM.
Old 11-08-2002, 10:30 AM
Allan4

Hell, maybe I'll unload mine and talk you down to about 31K. That way I would not have to charge you for all those late night phone calls you send me asking me to talk you "back into your manhood and away from the alternative lifestyle". Cig Huh??

Old 11-08-2002, 12:01 PM
Registered

See, what it really is...is that I"m very comfy in my hetero masculinity and I just want to see that you live up to your full ambitioin of coming out of the closet. I'm your friend, here for you, I'm not bias against your homosexuality...That would just be wrong. And I will not be content while you live this lie!!!

Now, Yes a cig. I'm looking at either an older Gun or Cafe Racer. Gotta sell my boat first though.
Old 11-08-2002, 03:24 PM
Allan4

HAHAHAHAAAAAA..... (damn, you almost sound sincere....HeHeHe...... )

Dude, I'm with ya on the Cig thing. If I were big water boating alot I would look for a 35 Top Gun for sure. I love those things. Good luck, I may have a lead for you on selling this beast, let me make a few calls. Later. Hey e-mail me the specs, [email protected]

Old 11-08-2002, 04:46 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

How about a Bullet ? Blower Motors.
everything new,and I mean Everything !

Allan has seen her run....
Old 11-08-2002, 08:44 PM
Registered

Allan, Yea, I"m looking into an early 90's either Cafe Racer or Top gun..We'll see what turns up...Gotto sell the boat first though. thanks I'll email you some pics and the specs.

Birdog,

Thanks for the tip on the bullet. I like them, it's just I need the biggest boat possible(in my price range). It gets REALLY big out here where I live. Need to make it out to the Islands and back in comfort. I don't want to be looking for a biggetr boat again in the next few years you know?? I've thought of the bullet, it just wouldnt meet my needs. Thanks again though.

Tank
Old 11-11-2002, 06:52 PM
Allan4

I've seen Birddogs's boat up close a few times and it is super sharp. Very clean, and has twin blowers. Outran me for sure....HAHAHAH......Tank, good luck, e-mail me some info, might have a few prospects for you. Unfortunately that means I would be the 2nd fastest 24 in town..... ....S***, looks like I'll have to go even bigger.....

Old 11-12-2002, 01:00 AM
Registered

Thanks Allan, I will.